PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* Ebay...what would you do?

suziebee20
10-12-2003, 11:12 AM
It's been a week, and I have emailed the seller 3 times for her address since AOL automatically deleted it after 3 days... Grrr, my fault I forgot to save it as new, I was rushed to leave the house. I can't get it through ebay as the only checkout she has there is for paypal, but she does accept money order and I have no paypal. I'de looked through her feedbacks and they all great except a neutral that says "Contacted seller to say bid was a mistake, never replied so I just bought." I understand people can get busy, but if you are going to sell items on ebay, shouldn't you at least check your email at least once during the period of a week? Or not auction, or leave a note if you were going out of town or something?

I know it's my bad for not saving the email, but I forget AOL auto deletes things sometimes- have lost Amazon GC that way... Any suggestions on what I should do?

Willow
10-12-2003, 12:28 PM
I use money orders as my form of payment so what I usually do is click on the "pay now" feature and it shows the persons address.

suziebee20
10-12-2003, 12:42 PM
I've tried contacting the seller through ebay, sent her a personal email, and even tried requesting a total again. The thing that gets me is it says she accepts money order, check, paypal and all that, but when I click checkout it takes me straight to paypal. It says under the pay now: Or to pay using another method, read the item description for information on how to pay. Questions? Email your seller.

Grrr, this is so frustrating! Any other suggestions that may work? Thanks for taking the time to help. :)

*sigh*

FatWallit
10-12-2003, 10:15 PM
AOL has been bouncing emails from Ebay lately. Try giving your seller a call to arrange payment

suziebee20
10-13-2003, 06:47 AM
Thanks everyone. I got 3 emails from her today, lol, all with her address. Marked them all as new, just in case. And put it on a sticky note.