PDA

View Full Version : It is such a pretty fall day here

DAVESBABYDOLL
10-12-2003, 07:42 AM
I love the fall ! The woods around me are changing colors ( I love my back yard) and it's a crisp day here :D

Willow
10-12-2003, 08:40 AM
The fall is my favorite season too. I love the foliage and the sound of the leaves crunching under your feet.

GeThang
10-12-2003, 08:45 AM
It is looking beautiful here too :) My best friend and I love to take drives out to Wayne National Forest (only 8 miles away) and just drive through it all :) Soooo beautiful.

squirt
10-12-2003, 09:04 AM
I miss that part of not being back there, I'm originally from upstate New York (finger lakes region). In 'sunny' california we only have wet/dry/ and smoggy.
But here in my little town we don't have the smog LA does.
I went back east two years ago during this time and saw the beautiful colors on the trees, of course I could drive up to Big Bear, Arrowhead, or further north where they have the changing of seasons. I just like to complain I guess, got lazy in my old age. Have a good day

tsquared
10-12-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by DAVESBABYDOLL
I love the fall ! The woods around me are changing colors ( I love my back yard) and it's a crisp day here :D
and think how wonderful Kansas is today......
Nothing better than a stroll on a nice fall day......

magicwoman19
10-12-2003, 09:43 AM
I love fall too, I looked outside earlier and my neighbors trees are red, and the leaves are falling it is so beautiful

MistyWolf
10-12-2003, 09:54 AM
I wanted to get up early today and takes the kids to Mapleside Farms for their annual Fall Foliage Festival .. it is really pretty .. Mapleside Farms is an apple orchard and they have a lot of trees and colors this time of year. Anyway, it looked like it was going to rain and actually did for a minute so we didn't go .. now it is beautiful out and I have to get ready for work soon :( .. oh well .. If it's nice we'll take a ride out there next weekend.

I drive about 1/2 hour on 77 South to get to work and have noticed the trees all week changing colors .. it is really pretty.

Unicornmom77
10-12-2003, 04:50 PM
oh please do I love pics of fall!!

I love fall also, wish it could stay this way all year!

laughsalot
10-12-2003, 05:21 PM
This is my favorite time of the year as well. It was a beautiful day today too bad I had to work all day! :(