PDA

View Full Version : I Feel The Bad Moon A Risen.( It must be a full moon.)

CABANN
10-11-2003, 09:40 PM
Ok. It all started yesterday morning after I dropped my 13 year old off at school. I was driving down a small two lane road towards the elementary school when I was hit by a cement pumping truck ( I think that is what it is called) pullinig out of a driveway, trying to cross over the samll raod into a vacant lot. Luckly I swerved in time, and the only damage that was done to my car was a small scratch in the paint and my side-veiw mirror was Smashed off. Scared the L out of me, but the kids were real upset. Just the crunching sound was enough to get them shaking in their boots.

Anyways, the young kid that hit me was real sorry and was working for his grandfathers concrete pumping company at the time. So I got his information, drove the kids to school and then drove to my huuby's work (a few minutes away) to have him take the mirror out and check out the car.

The company already fixed the damage they had did to my car (plus a little extra), the owner even came out to my house to install the new side view mirror.

But just when I thought the weekend would go smooth, well I got a shock.

Today (Saturday) hubby and I left our 2 oldest at home so we could buy the 15 year old a new dresshirt and shoes for his hoomecomming dance at the high school. We left the 15 and 13 year old home with a friend who is 12.

I have known this kid, since he was 4 ( he use to come to my daycare years ago. Anyways the 3 boys were playing a trading card game when the kids started playing teams and ganging up on each other, switching back and forth. Well, when friend was the "target" he lost his temper, called the other two (my kids) @hores and took off at the front door running. My 13 year old called the cell,told us what happened, and we came right home.

My older son went after him brought him back home and was waiting for us to return.

Anyways we pull into the driveway 10 minutes later and the "friend" was hiding in the back yard. After I located him, I told him , in a extremely FIRM voice, how I felt his actions weren't acceptable and I would NOT allow it in my house. He then started crying with complete anger (it was so sad). We talked it through and then I had him and the other kids talk it over. Everything was fine after that. Well I thought everytrhing was fine except that the friend didn't want to go home, but he wanted (asked) to move in here with us.

His mom is a little strange but does her best. The dad,since the kids were 3 and 4 hasn't wanted anything to do with them ( boy and girl). The boy was telling me all the anger issues his mom has at home and is tired of dealling with it. But it killed me to send this very intelligent child home ( he is in 7th grade but is now reading at a 12th grade level).

When these kids were in my daycare, the were with me 4 days on 3 days off. I am talking 24 hours a day. The state paid me, but not for the full time. That ended up with the mom not wanting to pay for some clothing I purchased for the kids, and they left my care. In all honestly, that was so hard on me. But I had to take a stand after 3 years.

As of tonight I am worried about these 2 wonderful kids.

Their whole family is in therapy plus the 12 year old has a "Big Brother". I just want the best for these kids but I feel like my hands are tied. If I could take these two kids in, I would. They are so smart, extemely nice, but both of them have anger issues (just like their mom ) which, it sems, their family doesn't want to address the way it should be.

Oh well, that part of the weekend is over, now I just need to wait for my oldest son to get home from his home coming dance ( the dancce is over at 12:00) and then they are off to a friends house for a small get together, with parental surpervision.

Unicornmom77
10-11-2003, 09:45 PM
bless your heart, i will be praying for your family and theirs

MsLynn
10-11-2003, 10:43 PM
{{{Cabann}}}

full moon was the 10th, lol trust me i know, lol was one very busy night at work, lol i'm so tired tonight i'm hopin we get some left overs, lol