PDA

View Full Version : ARGH! Can we just rewind today??

Ladytiger
10-10-2003, 01:58 PM
Can we rewind today?
I wake up happy and energetic, no headache pounding that I have been dealing with because of TMJ...
It begins at 12:10 p.m.
A letter from the IRS that I am getting audited. Ok, so I call and ask some questions, I, me, the one that gets government assistance, hardly any income, am getting audited for selling on eBay two years ago..

ME! I little tiny peon in the business world, peon doesn't even cover it!
I am so mad I could scream! I am finally getting over the medical hurdle, now I have to deal with this!!
They want me to bring any and all paperwork from the last 3 years.

THEN my goofy cat was playing with a bookmark that she dragged out of my book (while I was on the phone with the IRS). After hanging up, I go to take the bookmarker from her...SHE ATE IT!! The whole tassel thingy on the bookmark, *poof* gone! Now I am worried that the string will cut her insides:(

After that, I go to wash the shower liner. Somebody left the shower indicator on, so it sprayed all over my head!

I go to make a pitcher of tea. Make the tea, throw a load of laundry in, come back, and tea is spewing all over the counter, missing the picher all together. The spout was blocked, couldn't stop the teamaker, I let it just "brew" into the sink.

And now the headache is back..full swing.

And how was YOUR day?

PrncsNYC
10-10-2003, 02:03 PM
oh no! I am so sorry. Made me think of all teh times my bf left the shower knob pulled up and water would spray all over my head...I finally got him to stop that lol

A few months ago, I tried making coffee (something I never do) and I totally forgot to put in teh filter. Coffee and grounds went all over the counter and onto the floor. IT was a mess.

I hope your day gets better...and I'm going to go stress out over the small sells I've done on Ebay...

Unicornmom77
10-10-2003, 02:17 PM
BLESS YOUR HEART!!! ((((((((((((((((((((((((LADYTIGER))))))))))))))))) ))))
Hope things look up soon!!

Bohemut
10-10-2003, 02:20 PM
(((((Patti)))))

How was my day? Well let's see...I got up at 4am because Helmut had diarrhea (at least I got him outside in time). Then he whined because I had to put him in a crate instead of letting him back into my bed. Buck wouldn't get up this morning for my DH and now he won't do his "business" outside so I'm leaving him out there, or putting him back in his crate. Otherwise I'll be cleaning my carpet. :rolleyes:

This morning DH called and got tickets for this special concert we want to go to. Unfortunately he got regular tickets for seats #7 & 8, which are in the middle of the row. No way for our big power wheelchairs to get there. So now I have to get it all straightened out. I've talked to three people so far and have been shunted on to the next. The last person I got sent to wasn't available (probably at lunch) so I had to leave a voice mail. I'm hoping she gets back to me today. Otherwise we may not be able to get seats. :(

DH just fell in the bathtub and I had to pick him up. He was trying to be careful...he just slipped off the transfer board.

And to top it off I'm overly sensitive because "She" came to visit this morning and the cramps are killer. :eek:

Okay, enough whining on my part--sorry I took over so much of your thread. I'll e-mail you later and let you know about "the rest of the story." LOL

ezmoney163
10-10-2003, 02:25 PM
((((((((((((((Ladytiger)))))))))))))))))

You sound as bad as me and my kids the other day!!

I feel for you!!

BigLyd1
10-10-2003, 03:10 PM
{{{LT}}}

I think I would just fast-forward to tomorrow.

I hope the rest of your day goes better. And I think it's ridiculous that you're getting audited.

nosamiam
10-10-2003, 03:15 PM
LT I feel for ya!!!

sea-shell
10-10-2003, 04:10 PM
OMG - I had 1 of those days last week.

laughsalot
10-10-2003, 06:51 PM
I am sorry that youve had such a tough day! I hope tomorrow is a lot better!

twinfawn
10-10-2003, 07:37 PM
((((((((((((Ladytiger)))))))))))))))))))) and to a better day tommorrow!

justme23
10-11-2003, 09:28 AM
You might want to get a free consultation from a lawyer before taking my advice... but it is to my understanding that it is now the responsibility of the IRS to prove your guilt rather than your own to prove your innocence... if this is true, I wouldn't take them a damned thing. I'd just tell them to 'prove it'. Besides, I didn't even think you had to file unless you made over like some odd amount of dollars... which unless you were a power seller, would be pretty high.