PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone watch surviving Nugent??

gemini26
10-06-2003, 08:01 AM
Did anyone watch surviving Nugent on VH1? I watched it last night. Thought it was funny as heck!! He has such a cool place. I would love to live where he lives. If you missed it and are interested in seeing it it is on again:
10/6 at 1 pm
10/7 @ 11 am and 9 pm
10/10 12 am, 6 pm, and 11 pm

jaimethepooh
10-06-2003, 08:03 AM
it was on?????
dam i missed it, i realy wanted to watch that.
when does it come on again?

Shancopp
10-06-2003, 10:02 AM
It was good! Not my kinda lifestyle, but hey, to each his own...I like to buy my food....leave the killing to someone else! lol!!

shelhop
10-06-2003, 07:18 PM
gemini26...we live about 2 miles from the Nugents (although you can't see the house from the road). I watched it too, it was a hoot! I was amused when "Uncle Jim" warned them about the rabid raccoons and suggested someone stand guard all night. Too funny!
And by the way, there was a lot of "creative editing" when it came to the scenery. Yes, he does have Russian Boars on his property (fenced in) and things like the geese, deer, woodchucks and possum are not surprising. But I had to laugh when I saw the herd of buffalo! I have heard he has one or two, but that clip was filmed at Child's Buffalo Ranch in Hanover!
The way Ted acts, though? That's not acting. He's really like that. I don't know him personally, but a lot of people around here do, and they'll tell you the man is a brilliant idiot.
And that's the second time I've seen inside his house (MTV featured it on Cribs once.)It really is gorgeous, isn't it?

gemini26
10-07-2003, 06:10 AM
Yeah, it was on cribs the same time the show was on so I switched back and forth. I love his house!! And his property.

zitra
10-07-2003, 06:27 AM
Yeah, LOL! I watched it it was on VH1, they showed the entire thing all the way through, from beginning to end..that animal rights activist chick really was a trip 1/2!! LOL! I was surprised somone didn't slap her, when she started goig nin to hysterics!! LOL!

zitra
10-07-2003, 06:29 AM
BTW does anyone know if thye are going to have a "Serviving Nugent" with new contestants? LOL! I would love to watch if they do!!

gemini26
10-07-2003, 09:26 AM
I don't know. I imagine they might. Go to VH1 and read the boards on the show. They are funny as heck!

jaimethepooh
10-07-2003, 09:37 AM
ROFLMAO
what a great show!
i hope they do another one.
i love crazy ted.
LONG LIVE THE BEAST

Xica
10-07-2003, 09:39 AM
I missed it, but is it just one show or a series?

jaimethepooh
10-07-2003, 09:51 AM
its one two hour show
it comes on again tonight at 9pm

Xica
10-07-2003, 09:51 AM
oh ok, thanks. :) Since my baseball season's over, I have time to watch. :D

zitra
10-07-2003, 10:11 AM
It was on again this morning too.

MistyWolf
10-07-2003, 08:33 PM
I caught the last half hour today so will have to catch the whole thing again next time .. I like Ted Nugent and the show was neat.

cSoReNSoN
10-08-2003, 07:40 AM
I was watching the show last night, when my dad told me this interesting tidbit regarding Ted. My dad and Ted Nugent both attended Redford High School (class of 1968) in Detroit but Ted wasn't in the yearbook photos. haha My dad says he didn't graduate or possibly didn't take senior photos. My dad didn't know Ted, but a friend of his did, and said Ted was involved in bands around school back then.

MistyWolf
10-08-2003, 12:36 PM
He was .. I don't know him personally, but I seen his "Behind the Music" special when it was on VH1 .. he claims he's never smoked, drank or did drugs either. All he was, was a womanizer .. he claims to have been with a lot of woman! But now that he is married to his wife now, he is totally faithful and committed to her. It was a really interesting show actually. He had a strict upbringing too (from his dad), and that is why he claims he never smoked or any of the other stuff.