PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone still up-I need prayers please

ImaGApeach
10-04-2003, 12:14 AM
I do not know how many of you read my post about my husband and people telling me he was running around(the thread got closed)well this has put quite a strain on a marriage that was already in shambles-he still denies it and I still cannot get the doubts out of mind-well he has been drinking alot and hanging out with these guys next door-well he does not want to talk about us or he says I think too much-and I can never be a good enough house keeper-I have been on disability for 3 yrs but have worked most of the 14 yrs we have been together in between having 3 kids and one miscarriage-well he just acts strange to me and drinking alot(hid Dad and sister are/were alcoholics and he always said he did not want his kids to have a life like he had-well its been hell all this time(but of course everything is my fault and I have never done anything)well last night he left with one of these guys and never told me anything and tonight(I have been real sick for a couple of weeks)or this evening I went to dr and he put me on meds that is suppsed to be real strong that will make me sleepy-well i thought i could take my medicine and lay down and get to feeling better(i got pizzas for supper)but no he had already started drinking and i had my 3 kids plus the neighbors boy that is five so i could not take it-well he come in and said he was not going anywhere else or drink anymore and was joking and stuff well the next thing i noticed was that he was gone with this guy without telling me anything and did not come back til 2am and of course i was mad-and i had already talked to him or try to talk to him that i was sick and upset with how things were-well he was really drunk and hollaring and i asked him to leave and picked up the phone to call cops and he grabbed the phone from me and was cussing a busted hole in wall and threw a chair out the front door and telling me he loved me and he has done everything for me and then in the same sentence tel me how sorry of a wife,mother,etc i am -well he left and went next door then left there i am not sure where he is right now-if he just hid his truck because the guy left too but came back-i am so upset and sick right now-i started to call the cops but the shape he is in right now and not knowing exactly where he is(i live out of the city limits so it would take them awhile to get here)then i thought about leaving but i am scared to go outside and get the kids up cause he could be out there -my head hurts so bad and i have been throwing up-i need to lay down-i have not slept in 2 days cause i have been sick-please keep me and my girls in your prayers and pray for me to have the strength to end this relationship-most of everyone on this street are men and they are all his buddies. thank you

PrncsNYC
10-04-2003, 12:21 AM
I would call the poice and get a restraining order but that is just me. I don't know what else to say other than I hope you stay safe.
:(

ImaGApeach
10-04-2003, 12:29 AM
thanks ya'll-i am a nervous wreck right now-i went ahead and took some of that medicine cause it is supposed to help with throwing up-everything is just a mess here-i usually do not like telling people stuff but it is 15 min til 4 here and i just need to talk to someone ya know?

jalex
10-04-2003, 12:34 AM
ImaGApeach
Well, it sounds to me that you can not do much tonight. But I would leave him as soon as you have a place to go to. And I am not talking about some friends you and him have together. You need to get away from this guy. And quick. He is not apreciating you at all and is being rude and unthankful. He is violent and if you don't do it for you, go for your children. It is not going to get better!!! You must get your strengh back in order to do something so. So don't piss him off for right now until you are better and than plan on where you can go, when you can go and so on...
Of course, if it really gets too bad, you need to go RIGHT THEN!!
Try to find out where you have women shelters, if you don't have other places to go to.

I really hope you will get the strength to leave him!!!

Sending you all the strenth, hugs and good words...

morris2b
10-04-2003, 07:17 AM
{{{{{{{{{{ImaGAPeach}}}}}}}}

Start with the I DO NOT GIVE A S*** what you do attitude and keep it until you can get out of their, do not give him any reason to be violent with you nor your family. Do not let him know you care, I know that is hard but sometimes reverse psychology works.
I do hope you start feeling better soon. But do what you have to do to protect yourself and your family.

schsa
10-04-2003, 07:53 AM
You stay and he leaves the home. You should be able to get free legal advise. You can also look up the divorce laws on line. The courts will award you child support.

The more stress you are under the more sick you are going to be. And it isn't going to get any better until you decide that it's over and he needs to leave.

My heart goes out to you. Ending any relationship is difficult.

BeanieLuvR
10-04-2003, 08:29 AM
{{{{ImaGApeach}}}}

I am praying for you and your girls.

tiffany21
10-04-2003, 08:57 AM
hugs to you

GAWildKat
10-04-2003, 11:36 AM
{{{{ImaGApeach}}}}
I've been where you are right now with an ******* that doesn't deserve you. You don't have to take this bs from him. I wish I lived closer to you because I'd go over to keep ya company. Best I can do is offer you a friend to talk to by phone or online, if you want that I'm here. First, get a restraining order on the jerk so you can keep the house. Then file for WIC,TANF, and foodstamps you can overcome this. There are better men out there, believe me I know :)

twinfawn
10-04-2003, 12:26 PM
(((((((((((ImaGApeach))))))))))))) I am so sorry I wasn't on last night when you needed someone to talk to, I must have got off right before you sent this..... Sounds like you had a pretty bad night, are you ok today? First things first, You must take care of you, take your meds and get well,play it cool. don't let him get to you, sounds like he has a pretty bad temper, I have had a couple of hubbys like that in the past......You really need to get away from him for you and the kids sake, Do you have legal aide where you live? thats how I got my divorce, and everything else, if you need to talk please email me, I am just an ear away ariddle@houston.rr.com

ImaGApeach
10-04-2003, 08:00 PM
Thanks everyone for listening-he came home around 10am sick as a dog-saying you know better and say anything when i am drunk-and he told the kids if they ever see him drinking again to kick his A$$(yeah right like we could stop him)he said he went to a bar to play pool-he left with $200 but now has no $$$-I had to spend the money I was saving for kid's Christmas for groceries-He tells me I am a selfish,stuck up biotch-but he is so selfish-the strange thing is he was hanging out with one of the people that has been saying he is running around-I have tried just to keep my mouth shut(it is very hard)-he says its because of me not doing this or doing that that he got drunk-well anyways I got up throwing up still and coughing alot and just felt in lala land all day-I did tell him I wanted him to leave when he tried to tell me that he was sorry and that he loved me-i cannot keep living like this-he keeps threatening to get the kids(his dad's family has money)and most of his friends have custody of their kids-I do not know how they get them but the guy next door has his 2 kids and another friend has had his son since he was 2 he is now 19 and the guy that told me he was running around has his 2 kids-The house is in my name only but I want off this street. Well thanks again

Shancopp
10-04-2003, 08:13 PM
((hugs)) and prayers for you and your kids.......sorry you are going through this. Only he can change and why should you spend half your life waiting for him to do so. Good luck.

twinfawn
10-04-2003, 09:06 PM
(((((((ImaGApeach))))))) Sorry you are still having a rough time, Just remember only you can do something about it, If you need to talk I'm here...Are you ok?

MamaFairal
10-05-2003, 06:42 AM
help not prayers!

First off no one makes a person drink! PERIOD! I spent 7 yrs with a man who drank every waking moment but figured since he could still function(work a 40+wk) he must not be a drunk......lol

Get a lawyer..get a restarining order to get him outta that house for now...get your kids in therapy......get you help or counseling for being a co-enabler.....Get him out of your life.

Whats next? Beating you or the kids(sorry its reality)You can not control anyones actions but your own and what this man is doing is of his own actions.Are you pouring the booze down his throat?*NO!Are you making him angry or throw things? *NO! He does it because of his own actions. You said he doesnt wanna make his kids live the alcoholic lifestyle he lived with drunk parents but guess what.....thats exactly what "YOUR" helping him do if you dont take action and get you and you kids outta there.
The hardest thing your gonna have to do is take a stand and make a better life for you and your kids or its just gonna get worse(trust your instincts)
You feel he's running around but have no proof.......i think his actions lately and the disappearing $$ are proof enough dont you.Now the booze too......
Women have intuition for a reason,you have it,i have it,all these other ladies that have given you advise have it.....Use yours..........GET OUT NOW!
I dont mean for this to sound mean or harsh but you basically already know your own answers.....So now its up to YOU to take the next step.
Good luck!You and your kids deserve better.