PDA

View Full Version : I am not Obligated to you!!!!! (Not you all personally)

ezmoney163
10-01-2003, 07:27 PM
I am so upset right now!! What ever happened to people appreciating a good gesture?? I swear I do a good deed for someone and they are acting like I still owe them 101. Grrr! I never asked for anything in return, but a thanks would be nice. Not don't you have this instead, what is this for, blahblahblah. Give me a break peole I did a good deed, not a obligation to you. Ya know I have two kids that need my attention not someone emailing me every 5 minutes to ask a million and one questions about something that I was giving you freely from me to you. If ya didn't want it why did ya mention you need it. I am shaking so bad right now I wanna scream.

WHY DOES NO ONE APPRECIATE THINGS NO A DAYS???

I have had auctions and thrown in extras ~ no thanks

I have shipped with out payment forst ~ not a one thank you

I have given things away that I could use for someone ~Nadda again

I have sent people paypal that were idno money ~ nothing

I have sent ROAK coupons ~ Nothing I do not even know if they got them because I don't DC envies

I even bought some coupons from this one woman because she needed quick money for her dog ~ no thansk and NO COUPONS!!! She ripped me

I am so sorry to complain and lay my troubles at your door step but people just need to start appreciating things instead of thinking the world owes them. The only thing I ever wanted in return was a thank you.

**NOTE: Not all trader were from BBS, but this is my 2nd home and had to let it out.**

DBackFan
10-01-2003, 07:44 PM
((((((ezmoney163)))))))) I understand

laughsalot
10-01-2003, 07:50 PM
I am sorry that you arent being appreciated!

Dolly<3
10-01-2003, 08:22 PM
I know how you feel. ((((ezmoney))))

jcw
10-01-2003, 08:26 PM
That's terrible but..... I do know how you feel.I'll just say thanks to you for helping people

MsPiggy44
10-01-2003, 09:32 PM
Ditto.......

Whatamess
10-01-2003, 09:43 PM
I've learn in life, never to expect a "Thank You" never expect those who you are there for to be there for you, cause it isn't happening. People think about themselves nowadays, a lot of people think others owe them because they are breathing.

I wouldn't let it eat you alive, cause it's not worth it. The only thing I can say, is quit being there & doing things. May be just maybe people won't take you for granted.

Kelsey1224
10-02-2003, 01:51 PM
While I hate the sentiment...I have a friend that always says, "No good deed goes unpunished."

I'm sorry you aren't appreciated. Thank you for the kindness you have given to strangers.

ttistin
10-03-2003, 01:31 PM
I know how you feel.

THANK YOU!!!! for the ones that never bothered to say it.