PDA

View Full Version : Couple Accused of Murdering and Decapitating Three Children on Trial

Lisa03
09-22-2003, 06:38 AM
Brownsville, Texas
Jury selection is scheduled Monday in the trial of a Texas man charged with murdering three small children.

John Rubio and his common-law wife Angela Camacho were arrested in March after a visitor alerted police to deplorable conditions at the couple's apartment. Investigators say they found body parts stuffed into trash bags.

All three children had been stabbed, suffocated and decapitated.

According to police, the couple admitted killing the children because Camacho thought the youngsters were possessed, and because the family was destitute. The victims were a one-year-old boy and two-year-old girl fathered by Rubio, along with a three-year-old girl.

Rubio's lawyer has said his client is insane.

Camacho also faces murder charges and will be tried separately. Her lawyer says no trial date has been set.

ImaGApeach
09-22-2003, 06:44 AM
OMG That is so horrible!

HumNbirdMO
09-22-2003, 06:53 AM
:mad: :( :mad:

OH MY GOD

That is so gruesome and horrid. Those poor poor babies :( .

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-22-2003, 07:24 AM
SICK PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD :mad:

Poor babies :(

Angelseyes28
09-22-2003, 07:37 AM
OMG those poor babies!!!:(

I think the same thing should happen to those two pieces of crap that are responsible for this!:mad: :mad:

GeThang
09-22-2003, 07:48 AM
Oh my gosh. This makes me feel ill.

schsa
09-22-2003, 07:54 AM
They thought the children were possessed? Are these people mentally ill or are they from some sort of religious group that believe in possession?

Regardless they won't be seeing the outside world for the rest of their lives.

DaLilPeachy
09-22-2003, 04:07 PM
oh no :( and I don't even want to imagine what the children had to endure BEFORE being brutally murdered :*{

ezmoney163
09-23-2003, 09:36 AM
I hope those sicko fry!!! those poor little babies. I can not imagine the hell those children indured at the hands of those sick people. SOme people should not be allowed to have children. JMHO