PDA

View Full Version : what happened to SHELTONX5???

KATinKY
09-21-2003, 05:08 AM
her last post was 05-29-2003 05:52 PM, she was always such a sweet person, I especially loved trading with her. Was wondering has anyone seen or heard from Melissa? Beth
deakky@alltel.net

DBackFan
09-21-2003, 06:05 AM
I think she said she was just taking a break but sadly she left some trades unfinished and has ended up on the bad traders list. I hope she gets it all straightened out. :)

DOOFIS
09-21-2003, 07:15 AM
I liked her too and I always had great trades with her. I hope she comes back.

Dragonfairie
09-21-2003, 09:39 AM
She is in the process of moving a few hours away and wouldn't be able to get online very often. Surely once she gets settled in she will be able to get back online and things settled.

GeThang
09-21-2003, 10:00 AM
Hope to hear from her soon :)

sivohdarba
09-21-2003, 01:31 PM
Melissa and I used to be quite close here on the boards. She wrote me several months ago and told me that her hubby had lost his job, and they were moving several hours away to live with her in laws.That her father in law was terminal, but was going to help them with a down payment on a house of their own. She wrote me once since then
telling me that she had found a job working at a gas station,I think it was. I am really surprised that she made it onto the bad traders list! I always thought she would be back and trading in full force! She had one of the best reputations as a trader on the boards!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-21-2003, 07:03 PM
Melissa is a awesome person,we have traded alot. I don't think it was intentional to not complete any trades,hopefully she will complete them.I hope she is doing ok.Like
sivohdarba I haven't heard from her in some time.

MySonNick1
09-21-2003, 07:19 PM
I was wondering about her also. I had a trade going with her, I sent her the money and she never sent me the items. She was doing real well, keeping me up to date on what was going on and everything and she said she was moving, but this was a while ago and then I never heard from her again and I have emailed her since asking about our trade and have never got a responce back.

~Mom-Mie~
09-21-2003, 08:52 PM
I would also like to know what is up with Melissa especially seeing how I paid her $30.00 on May 14 for a trade and I still have not received anything from her. and I would like to point out that this was not our first trade. I have had several trades with her and all went well except for this one.

bcjjhh
09-22-2003, 04:26 AM
Melissa in fact did move in with her inlaws and then she got a job. I have not heard from her in some time, I am sorry that she left some trades unfinished but I think that once she gets more settled (i know its been a long time, but she did have lots going on) that she will definately make right on them.

MySonNick1
09-22-2003, 07:19 AM
My trade with her was in March, I paid her $12.50 which was the total for the things I bought and the last I heard from her was on May 12 and she said she would ship my items as soon as she could, but I never got the items and never heard from her again, even though I have emailed her since. On April 29th she told me that they were moving in 4 weeks. I hope everything is alright with her, but I really would have liked to have gotten the things that I bought from her.

~Mom-Mie~
09-23-2003, 10:27 AM
Hi everyone~ I just want to let everyone know that I spoke with Melissa today and she is suppose to be sending me a full refund in the amount of $30.00. She is still living with her inlaws and she is okay. She also said she would not be able to be online until after she moves into her new home which will be after Oct 10. I will try and keep everyone posted and to let everyone know when I receive my refund.