PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean?

HumblePie98
09-14-2003, 05:23 AM
When you dream about 2 family members deaths??

jonette5
09-14-2003, 05:49 AM
I have always heard that if you dream about death that it really means there will be a birth or new member to the family. I have been told that my whole life by my Grandma.

HumblePie98
09-14-2003, 05:56 AM
Yesterday, at the Smuckers Peanut Butter festival, my MIL paid for her and I to have our palms read. Normally I don't get into this, but she told me That I was going to have another baby boy. Then she did some thing with a necklace thingie, and it swung back and forth and she confirmed it was going to a boy. I don't know the first thing about it, and I don't know if I believe it!! But the dreams were wierd and if thats what it means.....

Donnagg123
09-14-2003, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by RescueAPit
When you dream about 2 family members deaths??

I've heard that dreaming is never exactly what it is in the dream and that dreaming about death usually means some kind of ending with whoever you dream about (like ending of a friendship, or ending of a relationship, or ending of a business deal, etc.)

Willow
09-14-2003, 07:54 AM
I just looked in my dream dicitonary and it said that if you dreamt that you had died it indicates an approacing release from your worries or a recovery from illness. If it was someone else that died it usually signifies a birth. Also dreaming of death could mean that you are putting an end to a bad habit.

HumblePie98
09-14-2003, 07:59 AM
Thank You !!!

Ladytiger
09-14-2003, 10:38 AM
Dreaming of death means death to "something", not to someone. It can be a new attitude towards something, or the end of some worrisome thoughts that you were having.
Dreaming of death, means a rebirth in a roundabout way.