PDA

View Full Version : I am too but not really

aantoin
09-11-2003, 07:14 PM
I have heard on the news that they are only going after the users that downloaded or uploaded the most. Also from the new, most of the users only need to swear, that they wont ever download ever again and that they need to delete all downloaded files from such sites off there computer. A basic slap on the wrist and thats it. I am a little worried but I only used it very little.

Deleteing Kazaa and other froms of downloading programs off the computer isn't the only thing that investigators use. They also contact the site or go to there main office and look in to the files and find all the names of the users that way. Plus if they were to go after some one, they would look into your computers and undelete the items that where deleted. You would have to get something such as windows washer to fully delete what you already delete. Does that make sence? This is a quick way to explain it.
Thanks
Aantoin

Mystic32
09-11-2003, 07:44 PM
if you didn`t use it too much then you really don`t have to worry....From what I`ve read, there only going after people who download over 1000 plus songs....Thank Gos cuz my son probably has download close to 500 if not more...I think it sux...but hey what ya gonna do...LOL

janelle
09-11-2003, 11:14 PM
Wait a couple of months until someone learns how to override it. LOL You know they will. Free enterprise and all. CD prices will have to come down, that's free enterprise.