PDA

View Full Version : who has been to.........

DOOFIS
09-07-2003, 07:01 PM
or lives in Cape Cod,Ma? My mom took my son and I this weekend. We used to go for 2 weeks every summer when I was growing up. This was the first time my son has been. It was beautiful. We had a nice weekend but then we had to come home.

Widgetsx3
09-07-2003, 07:08 PM
Never been there before, I have been to Mass. for foliage, it was beautiful.

Good to see you Doofis.

julie_angel
09-07-2003, 07:08 PM
We just went last Monday on the holiday. Did some shopping, had a late breakfast there, and drove around a bit, then it started to rain so we headed back home. Next summer, we plan on going and staying at least a weekend. I do love it there.

BigLyd1
09-07-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by julie_angel
We just went last Monday on the holiday. Did some shopping, had a late breakfast there, and drove around a bit, then it started to rain so we headed back home. Next summer, we plan on going and staying at least a weekend. I do love it there.

You're so lucky living so close to there. It must not take very long to get there. We went in August of last year. I don't think my SS liked it but hubby and I enjoyed it. We even went up to P-Town. :eek:

julie_angel
09-07-2003, 08:36 PM
LMAO!!! I've been to P-town, too. I ended up there by accident. LOL.

DOOFIS
09-08-2003, 05:07 AM
I went to P-town when I was little. I didn't understand why people were acting like they were so I cried almost the whole time.

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-08-2003, 06:42 AM
Hopefully, Cap Cod will be one of the next vacation spots for us..Fall sometime.

Willow
09-08-2003, 06:47 AM
When I was younger we used to go camping right under the Bourne Bridge at Bourne Scenic Park. It was a lot of fun. I haven't been to the Cape for a while but my friend has a friend who works in a shop in Sandwich called the Lavendar Moon so I might go with him sometime.

I almost forgot. My step grandmother lived in Agawam.