PDA

View Full Version : Going to the State fair....who want to go?

jayhawkfan
09-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Kansas State Fair starts tomorrow :)

Whos going? Wanna meet up? I know we are going on the 13th.... We're going to the Rascal Flatts concert. But we always end up going several time.

Lisa03
09-04-2003, 04:48 PM
have fun- wished I could go but far away from NC

oh you are going to see Raschal Flatts??????

I LOVE THEIR SONGS!!

oh you lucky thing!

sing a song for me!:p :D

jayhawkfan
09-04-2003, 04:52 PM
I love them too. This will be the second time we've seen them, but this time we didnt get our meet and greet passes :( I'll think of you and sing real loud for ya lol :)

Lisa03
09-04-2003, 04:56 PM
you got passes too?

I envie you!

I hope you have a blast!

jayhawkfan
09-04-2003, 05:01 PM
LOL We're members of the fan club and fan club memebers get 1 meet ans greet pass per person per year. So for 20 bucks I get to meet the guys and have pictures and autographs. :)

Lisa03
09-04-2003, 05:03 PM
that's not bad for $20!

you are getting a deal there!

I need to join some fan clubs!:p

jayhawkfan
09-04-2003, 05:10 PM
Too bad Little E doesnt have a deal like that! Id SO be there!

Lisa03
09-04-2003, 05:13 PM
lol- tell me about it

I am in one of his fan clubs

I think I paid $24.95 for 3 members. Got a pen, key ring, shirt & something else

don't get to meet him though

darn!:p

Jr needs him a woman- I see the other guys there with their wives/girlfriends.

You know he wants a companion;) :p

jayhawkfan
09-04-2003, 05:22 PM
I'll be his companion. And I bet I could give him that son he wants so bad too. http://e4u.consoleradar.com/crazy/071.gif

Lisa03
09-04-2003, 05:27 PM
what? he wants a son?

he better find someone then

babies just don't pop out on their own, lol

jayhawkfan
09-04-2003, 05:32 PM
I read that in an interview awhile back. Said he was ready to settle down and that he wanted a son to teach all the things his dad taught him. Im tellin ya if I wasnt married......

Lisa03
09-04-2003, 05:38 PM
oh the temptations

I'm not married (yet) :p

and he's only about 2 hrs or so from me

now that is really tempting!!

jayhawkfan
09-04-2003, 05:58 PM
You go girl! Snatch him right up :)

Unicornmom77
09-04-2003, 08:10 PM
I loved the Kansas state fair!!!!! OH I MISS IT, but thats about the ONLY thing I miss about Kansas! LOL HAVE FUN!

jayhawkfan
09-04-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Unicornmom77
I loved the Kansas state fair!!!!! OH I MISS IT, but thats about the ONLY thing I miss about Kansas! LOL HAVE FUN!

LOL Im hoping we can make it without getting rained on this year. Seems like everytime we step foot on the fair grounds it pours:rolleyes:

oh man! i love Rascal Flatts!! have fun and let us know
how the concert was

Will do. We have some good seats so I will take lots of pictures :)

janelle
09-04-2003, 11:33 PM
I'll meet you. Last year we got soaking wet. It poured on us when we were leaving. We tried to go out through the buildings but still got soaked to the skin. Luckily, my SIL lives there and we went to her house to dry off. She put our clothes in her dryer.

I like Raschal Flats. Haven't made any plans on what we are doing yet though.

You have to bring me a pound of shrimp from the Bouiswua (sp?). And a huge bowl of cocktail sauce. Love it. We went to Red Lobster last week and ordered the shrimp cocktail. We got five shrimp to share between us. Oh boy. I want the all you can eat buffet.

Next year we will be living there and if you want to come to my house we can meet there. I think we will have a swimming pool so you can bring your suit. YIPPEE. But it seems the week of the fair always turns cold and nasty.

jayhawkfan
09-05-2003, 05:50 AM
Oh man we were soaked last year too. The minute we paid and got in the gate the sky clouded up and let loose. There was a river running lol. We made it into a building but were so cold we just left. Then trying to get back to the car we were walking in knee deep mud :( We got a motel room and came back the next day lol. Im praying for good weather.

Let me know what you plan on doing and maybe we can get together. :)