PDA

View Full Version : Britney would not kiss another woman besides Madonna

Jolie Rouge
09-03-2003, 08:25 PM
www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/03/britney.spears/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A gum-smacking Britney Spears told CNN Wednesday that she has never before kissed a woman and never would again -- unless the woman is Madonna.

The pop star exchanged a prolonged, open-mouth kiss with the Material Girl during MTV's Music Video Awards show last week. "I didn't know it was going to be that long and everything," said Spears.

She said the singers had played around during rehearsal and Madonna had told her they would "just feel it out and see what happens" during the performance. "I've never kissed a woman before," Spears said demurely.

When asked if she would "do it again," she squealed, "No, I would not do it," but then added, "Maybe with Madonna."

When asked about how her image has changed from when she was a squeaky clean Mouseketeers, Spears said, "I think I'm still clean living. I mean I don't go home and have orgies or anything like that."

The singer said she is just "performing and expressing myself." She also believes that by fulfilling her own dreams and having fun doing it, she is inspiring her fans.

Spears said would love to make another movie or a musical, but she is focusing on her music right now. Spears avoided the political pot hole that other entertainers have fallen into when she was asked about whether she supported the war in Iraq.

"Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that," she said.
She said she trusted President Bush but said she didn't know if he would get re-elected to the White House.

However, the singer would love to move to another country. She may follow Madonna's lead and take up residence in London. "It's the one place that I feel completely anonymous. And I just like the way they treasure everything. Everything is very simply done," she explained. "The milkman still comes to the door. And Iike the simplicity of that."

However much she would like to avoid cameras following her everywhere, she said she really enjoys the reality TV shows. When asked what else she watched, she said, "Oh CNN – all the time, all the time."

---------------------

"I've never kissed a woman before," Spears said demurely.

When asked if she would "do it again," she squealed, "No, I would not do it," but then added, "Maybe with Madonna."

Translation -- depends on how much I need the publicity ...

"I think I'm still clean living. I mean I don't go home and have orgies or anything like that."

LOL - no just on wolrd wide TV award programs ....

However, the singer would love to move to another country. She may follow Madonna's lead and take up residence in London.

Oh PLUUUEEEZZEEE ..... shall we take up a collection and buy her a ticket ...

jaybird
09-03-2003, 08:32 PM
I'll chip in $20...

ImaGApeach
09-03-2003, 08:34 PM
I kind of liked her when she first come out but now Britney makes me sick-I do not care much for Madonna either but she is definitely honest and open with her life and opinions lol
Did you see Justin Timberlakes face when they kissed and they kept zooming in on him?

jaybird
09-03-2003, 08:40 PM
Link to 'the kiss:'

http://www.livejournal.com/users/elementsoflife/193407.html

:D:D:D:D:D

ImaGApeach
09-03-2003, 08:49 PM
dang they were really going at it in some of those videos lol-I was wondering if she was so uncomfortable with it why was she the one using "the tongue"-Justin was probably thinking "Dang I wish I was up there too" lol

GeThang
09-04-2003, 07:23 AM
I didn't get to see it, but I would love to see a shot of Justin's face. :) I haven't gotten to see it.

lpelham
09-04-2003, 07:40 AM
She'll never kiss another woman. And she doesn't smoke. Oh yeah, and she is a virgin too :-) Please, please...just go away!!!

Libby

janelle
09-04-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by lpelham
She'll never kiss another woman. And she doesn't smoke. Oh yeah, and she is a virgin too :-) Please, please...just go away!!!

Libby

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL:D :D :D :D :D

schsa
09-04-2003, 08:52 AM
Was I suppose to be impressed or shocked? Or can I just ignore the whole thing and go on with my life?

Princess4J
09-04-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by ImaGApeach
-I was wondering if she was so uncomfortable with it why was she the one using "the tongue"- [/B]

BRITTNEY'S MOTTO

OPEN MOUTH - INSERT TONGUE

http://www.boomspeed.com/julesp/tongue.gif

ImaGApeach
09-04-2003, 12:42 PM
lol-yeah let's send her to London or the moon!

jaybird
09-04-2003, 12:45 PM
What? No one wants to send her to Iraq or Afghanistan? :D

Princess4J
09-04-2003, 12:47 PM
THE WOMEN OVER THERE ARE KINDOF MANLY LOOKING.
SHE MIGHT WANNA KISS SOME ;)

Jolie Rouge
09-04-2003, 12:48 PM
What? No one wants to send her to Iraq or Afghanistan?

We are not that cruel ...

the Iraqi people have suffered enough

jaybird
09-04-2003, 12:51 PM
I was thinking as a secret weapon...

Jolie Rouge
09-04-2003, 12:55 PM
<---- not gonna go there

jaybird
09-04-2003, 12:56 PM
<-<-<---double dog dares ya...

Jolie Rouge
09-04-2003, 01:02 PM
no ... I prefer to stay OFF the "Guest" list ... ;)

jayhawkfan
09-04-2003, 01:04 PM
Well I'll take her if someone wants to send her to Kansas.....Dh and I both like her http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/evil/teu01.gif

janelle
09-04-2003, 01:34 PM
It's ok, after all she was only using one of her forked tongues. ;)

Now why are we not dising on Madonna for doing it? Maybe we expect that behavior from her. Is that a compliment or a put-down? I forget. LOL No one asked Mr. Madonna what he thought about it but maybe he is use to being Mr. Madonna. Hey, good money anyhow.:rolleyes:

Princess4J
09-04-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by janelle
LOL No one asked Mr. Madonna what he thought about it but maybe he is use to being Mr. Madonna.

MAYBE HE LIKES TO WATCH :eek:

janelle
09-04-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Princess4J
MAYBE HE LIKES TO WATCH :eek:

Maybe he likes to rake in the money.:p

Jolie Rouge
09-05-2003, 11:22 AM
Spears Says Mom Approved of Madonna Kiss

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/celebrity/news.jsp?p=22

NEW YORK (AP) - So, how did Britney Spears' parents react when the 21-year-old pop star locked lips with Madonna on the MTV Video Music Awards?

``Well, my mom liked it actually. I was really kind of nervous! I was like, `Oh my God, my mom ... she's going to see this!''' Spears told Billy Bush in an interview on ``Access Hollywood.'' Excerpts from Thursday night's show were released in advance.

``But no, she liked it! And my dad, weirdly enough, he thought it was fine, too. I mean, come on ... it's Madonna. If you can kiss any girl in the world, that has to be her.''

Spears said she had butterflies before the smooch on the Aug. 28 awards show in New York City.

``Oh I was very nervous and very shy,'' she said. ``Like honestly, just being with Madonna, she has this presence about her. ... I mean I'm a shy person in general, but I got very intimidated and I was like, not myself. I was not the confident Britney, you know?

``And she just has this way about her, but at the same time it was very inspiring because it humbled me and it gave me something to look up to, you know?''

Spears said the kiss was Madonna's idea.

``It was not my idea,'' Spears said. ``No, but she threw it around a couple times in rehearsals ... she just kinda said, `You know, do what you feel in the performance ... just go with it and see how what happens' and that's kind of what happened.''

Who's the better kisser? Madonna or actor Colin Farrell?

``Oh my gosh!'' Spears exclaimed. ``They're both amazing kissers!''

On the Net: www.britneyspears.com/home/index.php

09/05/03 08:22

Maybe he likes to rake in the money.

No - "PimpMoma" Spears is the one who likes to rake in the money ...

Jolie Rouge
09-05-2003, 11:26 AM
'The Kiss"

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/celebrity/package.jsp?floc=fon_9&name=celebrity/content/celebforum9/celebforum9

When Madonna kissed Britney and Christina at the MTV Video Music Awards was it just another stunt by the Queen of Pop/Shock or really big news?

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution apologized to readers Monday for using a picture of Britney Spears kissing Madonna on the front page. According to a report by the Associated Press, managing editor Hank Klibanoff apologized, saying the picture should have been inside but not on the front page. Klibanoff compared the Spears picture to graphic images from the war in Iraq.

A kiss is comparable to graphic images of war?

Madonna has shocked us several times in the past. Is it the recent infatuation of gay/lesbian action on television? Is it the fact that it's the rival pop tarts and the queen of shock? Is it the straight male fantasy running prime time? Or does Madonna just want to pass along her Queen of Pop title to the best kisser?

AllKnowingFool
09-05-2003, 11:56 AM
I'll contribute the box to send Brittany somewhere.... How about the artic tundra? Or.....Uhm. A small desserted island in the Pacific? :p

Princess4J
09-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by FurgY
I, for one, would kiss many women in this world, but Madonna is NOT one of them :p

WHAT ABOUT BRITTNEY ???

;)

MistyWolf
09-06-2003, 10:32 AM
People are in such an uproar over the "Madonna - Brittney" kiss, but what about Christina? She was part of the act too!