PDA

View Full Version : Question of the day 9-1

Mini
09-01-2003, 04:11 PM
If we looked in your bedroom closet, what would we find?

:D:D

Danny
09-01-2003, 04:13 PM
Things too fierce to mention!

*StarDust*
09-01-2003, 04:17 PM
A big big big mess that I've hidden in there LOL

justme23
09-01-2003, 04:19 PM
A filing cabinet. CD Cabinets mounted to the back wall that hold all my husbands computer cds. All my christmas decorations and my christmas tree. Some things that belonged to my mother. Stuff I keep promising to send my brother but it's in the closet and 'out of site out of mind' I keep forgetting. Oh, and our clothes... lol.

twinkiesmom
09-01-2003, 04:22 PM
ya sure u wanna look? say goodbye to bbs now, cuz u won't be able to get out. Garbage will fall on u.

Gherky
09-01-2003, 04:32 PM
Hmm....clothes, shoes, candy, purses, books, notebooks, stuffed animals, and ummm...junk junk and more junk. :eek:

Shancopp
09-01-2003, 04:52 PM
Clothes, shoes, a shotgun, a Star Trek game (hubbys), WAY too many purses and totes, my wedding cards and 3 robes....what a mess!

nanajoanie
09-01-2003, 05:03 PM
We have boxes of giftwrap/bows, boxes of stuff one would usually put in an attic, several antique guns in perfect working order and ready to use (we lock the bedroom door when the grandkids are here), blankets and afgans. There might be some mice or snakes in there:):):)

Sparkli
09-01-2003, 05:32 PM
I dont have a closet!!!!! :( :( the only sucky thing about moving here!!!

tsquared
09-01-2003, 05:34 PM
lol you are suspossed to use your closets???????? dang easier to lay the clothes around the room so you can find them quicker right.....

Dolly<3
09-01-2003, 05:40 PM
My closet just has clothes hanging up! I just moved into another room, so it was empty when I moved in. I don't know how long it will STAY that way, but right now it's nice!

GeThang
09-01-2003, 05:41 PM
LOL. A very very huge mess. Clothes hanging, clothes on the floor of the closet. Clothes on the racks in the closet. Boxes of unknowns. Shoes strung everywhere, some old curtains. Oh my!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-01-2003, 05:45 PM
clothes,purses,SHOES LOTS OF SHOES, some Christmas gifts I have stored

zitra
09-01-2003, 06:00 PM
half of my clothes(other half in attic closet)/half of my shoes/boots(other half in attic closet)/hubby's clothes &shoes /my & hubby's roller blades & pads/luggage/boxes of cds (stuff like microsoft word/office suite)/books (romance novels/vc andrews)/basketball/

I am anal about having stuff where it belongs..I have my closet organzied into sections..first thinks like bathrobes/pajamas, then sweaters, then sweatshirts, then button up blouses, then long sleeve shirts, then short sleeve shirts, then sleeveless shirts, then pants.
I have the attic closet arranged the same way. I have also arranged hubby's clothes in the same way (since i ma the only one that ever puts them away..
I also have all of my shoes in their orginal boxes, from boots, to shoes, to sandals, to slippers LOL! (unless they were purchased without a box), stacked neatly in the bottom corner of the closet (with luggage/roller blades/basket ball on the other..everything else is on a shelf on the top of the closet).

I am always straightening something..

BTW I have done the same thing (with the clothes anyway) to both of the kids closet..it is easier for me to find something this way, if I want it, or if the kids want a specific shirt, or if hubby asks me to get a certain shirt for him..

I know LOL! I sound nuts!!

Unicornmom77
09-01-2003, 06:03 PM
OHHH I like this one!! In my hubbys and I's closet we have A baby car seat, many clothes hanging, winter clothes and coats in totes, a hanging "closet orginizer"(cloth which btw sucks!) Shoes on floor, a couple more totes with I FORGOT!, beach towels, two totes w/ crafts, a box with "whatever" in it, my PC cable hookup boxes, blank VCR tapes, some homemade jar candles, ummmmmmmmm I think thats about it!! LOL OH yeah forgot, 2 boxes of little debbie snacks for bribes for the kids!

ocvachick
09-01-2003, 06:05 PM
oh my.. I have the biggest closet in the house.... has a huge shelf at the top that WAS all nice and organized.. now things are thrown in like crazy... i knoiw my word shirt and OC Choppers t-shirts are in there.. thats about it in the line of clothes.

HumblePie98
09-01-2003, 06:18 PM
I don't have a closet in my place

Honeys_Brat
09-01-2003, 06:23 PM
clothes
shoes
beauty items
binders
glass vase/bowl
porcelain doll
fireworks
2 wilton cake pans
cd's

just about everything lol

lilbugger
09-01-2003, 07:24 PM
Clothes, shoes, kids baby books, suit cases, winter blankets, sweeper,
photo albums, wrapping paper.

Lora_1994
09-01-2003, 07:31 PM
me and hubby's clothes, cassette tapes,things from high school, photos, and a few other things. I actually just cleaned it last week!!!!

jaybird
09-01-2003, 07:42 PM
My clothes. Shoes. Laundry basket with some summer things like swimwear I'm packing away, purses, 2 Christmas gifts and a Ruger pistol.

jaybird
09-01-2003, 07:42 PM
Oh, and 2 extra pillows and a quilt.

janelle
09-01-2003, 10:59 PM
My clothes, shoes and accesories. Also gifts, gifts, and more gifts. When are we going to have another exchange??? LOL

I also arrange my closet but my summer clothes are in front and my winter clothes are in back, then when the season changes, I reverse it.

Only had postage stamp closets when I lived in the 1890 house. Now I have huge closets and lots of them. They are all jammed packed, my hubby would say with junk. LOL:rolleyes:

gemini26
09-02-2003, 08:07 AM
Clothes, shoes, gift wrap, printers, 22 rifle, 223 rifle, 45 handgun

feliciac
09-02-2003, 02:12 PM
Hubby and I's clothes and shoes, hubbys small dresser, my too small clothes, "treasure box" stuff for ss, couple of board games, three filing boxes and some misc stuff. Oh and the clothes hamper.