PDA

View Full Version : I have a question about bra's

LadyBones
08-29-2003, 08:03 AM
I am a fluffy person and my bra size is 42B,
I would like to get a Bra that increases my bust size, Do any body out there know what kind i should get and fit confortably? Do wal-mart sell anything like that? or do i have to go to sear's or jc penny or another large department store?
I have'nt bought a new Bra in a long time (for the most part i go bra less)!
DH called me and told me to wear something sexy today :D, well i really don't have anything sexy to wear, being fluffy and all how does someone of my size feel sexy :(? So i figured i would go out and buy a new shirt and a new bra, but i want bigger boobs :eek:
so any idea's anyone?

captorquewrench
08-29-2003, 08:26 AM
perhaps a better lingerie store (not a playful lingerie store, but one that specializes in good bras and the like) would have a WATER BRA. This is excellent. Think like underpads, but with water bags under your breasts for support. Looks very natural and gives a boost. Airbras kinda work the same way, but I just don't think they look as nice, so you could check one of those out too. most only go up to 38. like everything else pretty and sexy they are harder to find in larger sizes.

!!!!!! since you're a B cup you could buy a 38 and get a bra extender to make it a 42. Just a little extra length that does between the hooks in the back to make it bigger around you without changing the cup!

You might also want to try a shelf bra.

DBackFan
08-29-2003, 08:27 AM
Thats my problem too. :) I would love to have a wonderbra or water bra but for some reason manufacturers think if we are fluffy that we don't want to be bigger. I have searched and tried a few different ones and have never found a bra to make me look bigger with a 42 or 44 B cup. Let me know if you do! ;)

ckerr4
08-29-2003, 08:34 AM
Maybe go for a chemise or some other piece of lingerie that you can wear under a shirt/blouse/dress - doesn't have to be a bra.

And how can you NOT feel sexy:p You DH obviously has something planned, calling you and telling you to dress up;) He's thinking about you - that should be enough to make you feel sexy:D

Have fun;)

LadyBones
08-29-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by DBackFan
Thats my problem too. :) I would love to have a wonderbra or water bra but for some reason manufacturers think if we are fluffy that we don't want to be bigger. I have searched and tried a few different ones and have never found a bra to make me look bigger with a 42 or 44 B cup. Let me know if you do! ;)

I think manufacturers think if your fluffy you have big boobs! I can find 42-46 D or bigger cups, But never can find those sizes in "B" cups...jeesh i was blessed with tiny Boobs! My sisters and mom are all larger then me!!!!

captorquewrench
08-29-2003, 09:31 AM
ladies, you can buy bras smaller around that fit in the cups and use a bra extender, like I said above. It's an extra bit of bra band that is a a couple of inches or so, with hooks and eyelets on either end to lengthen it around. probably can find one at wally world, but maybe a bigger dept store or lingerie store.

annie169
08-29-2003, 09:42 AM
You can also find bra extenders at your local Joann's or any fabric store over in the notion section where all the shoulder pads and things are. I've bought them there. Walmart does sell them also.