PDA

View Full Version : Nude Yoga In Park Lands Woman In Jail

Lisa03
08-26-2003, 06:52 AM
SALEM, Mass. -- Police in Massachusetts have busted a woman for a bout of yoga in the buff.

Salem police arrested the 22-year-old over the weekend after getting complaints that a naked woman was sunbathing and doing yoga in Minto-Brown Island Park.

A police official says the woman was charged with public indecency and taken to the Marion County jail.

Police got a complaint Saturday afternoon from a witness who reported seeing a naked woman near a pedestrian path. Before an officer could get to the park, another witness told the woman that he was offended and asked her to put her clothes on. The woman was clothed when police arrived.

The initial witness told police that she was upset because her two small children saw the naked woman.

The officer says police took her to jail because it was the second time Saturday that they had made contact with her.

suziebee20
08-26-2003, 07:08 AM
:eek: Couldn't she have put up a high fence in her yard and done her yoga there? Even if I liked doing yoga in the buff, I wouldn't do it at a public place! :eek:

Willow
08-26-2003, 07:12 AM
I'm going to Salem this weekend. lol

NINK
08-26-2003, 07:18 AM
any one want to learn?

Nude Yoga & Nude Tai Chi

Complete yoga and tai chi instruction in the nude! Skilled demonstrators perform popular yoga and tai chi positions and movements for you to follow—to emerge relaxed, invigorated, and spiritually uplifted. (Adult viewing only.) Color. Yoga: 55 mins. Tai Chi: 40 mins. Combined DVD: 95 mins.

Yoga Vhs
Item #: P54713 Price: $19.95 In Stock: (Yes)

Tai Chi Vhs
Item #: P54714 Price: $19.95 In Stock: (Yes)

Yoga & Tai Chi Dvd
Item #: P59317 Price: $29.95 In Stock: (Yes)

http://catalogventures.net/catalogsites/images/p54713b.jpg

Willow
08-26-2003, 07:20 AM
I have no problem with nudity but there are laws that say you can't be nude in public and people should follow those rules.

GeThang
08-26-2003, 09:37 AM
Yeap gotta follow the rules. Small children around.

janelle
08-26-2003, 01:12 PM
Complete yoga and tai chi instruction in the nude! Skilled demonstrators perform popular yoga and tai chi positions and movements for you to follow—to emerge relaxed, invigorated, and spiritually uplifted.

Yeah, right. Most would emerge all hot and bothered if they are sexually normal. Unless the instructor was ugo.

:eek: :rolleyes: :D