PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me get a web site started? Or make me labels?

katmaybrook
08-21-2003, 08:19 AM
o.k. so i tried to create a web site at bravenet and have no idea how to do it... Can anyone help me? or does aanyone here create interactive (ie. shopping cart, check out) web sites for cheap? I remeber seeing that someone was doing so, but can't find the post.

Also looking for someone to make me about 100 business return addy labels with graphics on them. Don't have a ton of money, but if anyone has any ideas, plmk. Thanks so much :):)
katmaybrook@att.net

miccit
08-21-2003, 11:36 AM
I make my own labels with my WordPerfect program and they have graphics on them. Have you tried that?

Candice
08-21-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by miccit
I make my own labels with my WordPerfect program and they have graphics on them. Have you tried that?

Me too.. and I use ***** labels. You can get them at wal-mart for less than $4.

mugwump
08-21-2003, 02:19 PM
I make my own labels as well and use the same ones as Candace ... the templates are in "word" and are really easy to follow.

You can download graphics from anywhere ... even your own photographs.
I always save the sheet of labels as a document, so I can print more as I need them.

You can also make your own business cards this way.

CAMSmama
08-21-2003, 02:26 PM
I do the same thing, it's really easy too. my 13 yr old made his own business cards for mowing peoples lawns and the neighbors really got a kick out of them.