PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's bizarre choice!

jaybird
08-16-2003, 06:37 AM
Would you rather...
fall though the toilet hole in an outhouse and be temporarily trapped there, or be temporarily trapped beneath a pile of dead animals?

gemini26
08-16-2003, 06:46 AM
Geez louise, woman, could have thought of nastier choices?? Have to think about this one.

jaybird
08-16-2003, 07:01 AM
:D Skeery how my mind works - especially when it's deprived of sleep!

DBackFan
08-16-2003, 07:10 AM
ok disgusting...totally....but under dead animals :(

Lora_1994
08-16-2003, 07:29 AM
umm... I'd have to say under dead animals.

BUT FOR THE RECORD.........BOTH ARE DISGUSTING!!!!LOL

~Roxy~
08-16-2003, 07:31 AM
temporarily trapped beneath a pile of dead animals
(yep both are yucky!!)

gemini26
08-16-2003, 07:35 AM
Under dead animals unless of course the outhouse has not been used in a long time and has had time for the contents to disappear. Lol.

Princess4J
08-16-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by gemini26
Geez louise, woman, could have thought of nastier choices??
Have to think about this one.

I NEED TO THINK ABOUT THIS.

BTW, WHAT WOULD YOUR CHOICE BE ?

jaybird
08-16-2003, 08:21 AM
Assuming we can't alter the question (or empty the outhouse) & assuming we can breathe, in either situation, I'd take the outhouse. I've been up to my eyeballs in chit before! :D Rotting, nasty, animals cannot be any better. CAN IT? :eek: Psychologically, I can deal with refuse better than remains.

the1bea
08-16-2003, 08:42 AM
I dont think that i could answer this one. Both are gross. Both are filled with bacteria. Both would stink. Both could make you sick... I just cant answer this one. Just the thought is making me nauseated...

maysie
08-16-2003, 08:52 AM
With that choice I would have to say under the dead animals. Although I would really not like to have to actually make this choice. :)

the fugative
08-16-2003, 09:19 AM
:D

Easy One Outhouse- The Pathogens possibly associated with Dead Animals are worse that the O H

;)

jaybird
08-16-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by the fugative
:D

Easy One Outhouse- The Pathogens possibly associated with Dead Animals are worse that the O H

;)
Easy one, hey? I'll get you yet Fugi! ;)

NINK
08-16-2003, 12:09 PM
well, i have been in the mens room of a bar(knew the cleaning lady)- one of the most disgusting places in the world, and i knew a few people who use to deliver and pump and clean porta-potties, i even went on routes with a couple of them on occasion. i also worked in a rabbit butchering shop. so i have some back ground info here. dead animals= maggets,lots of them unless it a fresh dead animal, if they were all freshly dead than it would be hands down dead animals, but i am asuming we would not get that "luxury" and the thought of having maggots all over me is unsettling at best, i also worked at a recycling center, there was an area where stuff fell off of the belt and landed on the floor- we called that the moving floor, because there were so many magots that the floor looked as if it moved. but on the other hand i know porta-potties don't just have what you would expect to find in them, humans as individuals are very inteligent clean animals, humans as a whole are disgusting filthy animals. i have seen the following either inside a porta potty or mens room: dirty diapers, used pads, rubbers, sperm, braws, pannties, underwear, used tampons, cigeret buts, cigars, pot, pop cans, beer cans, food,blood, band ades,live rats, dead animals.

so with proper research i guess i will have to take dead animals, death is a natural process, porta-potties are not.

ocvachick
08-16-2003, 12:30 PM
ill take the outhouse.... i have been around dead animals before and then again i have smelled some nasty outhouses... but still the outhouse

Princess4J
08-16-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by the1bea
I dont think that i could answer this one. Both are gross. Both are filled with bacteria. Both would stink. Both could make you sick... I just cant answer this one. Just the thought is making me nauseated...

SORRY JAYBIRD, I'M GOING WITH THE1BEA ON THIS ONE.

LadyBones
08-16-2003, 01:00 PM
Jaybird, Did a mosquito with the west nile virus bite you in the head? Thats one sick bizarre question for today...lol I can't choose either one YUCKY!!!

zitra
08-16-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by jaybird
Would you rather...
fall though the toilet hole in an outhouse and be temporarily trapped there, or be temporarily trapped beneath a pile of dead animals?

Could die be an option? LOL!

jaybird
08-16-2003, 01:22 PM
:D Hehehe...lack of sleep does weird things with my mind. Ya'll best hope I get a good 5 or 6 hours worth tonight! ;)

GeThang
08-16-2003, 01:24 PM
I'd go for the outhouse because the outhouse hopefully hasn't been used in a while. ewwww.