PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Kidman & Lenny Kravitz "an item"?

Lisa03
08-12-2003, 11:25 AM
Guess who's been spotted spending a lot of time together? According to the Sunday Mirror, Nicole Kidman and Lenny Kravitz are now officially an item -- and some are speculating that it could be getting super serious.

"It's the real thing," a friend told the Mirror. "They'll step out together in public sooner rather than later. He makes her laugh and is very attentive. They're both very happy."

And low profile they're not. After being spotted back in late June at New York's Soho House, within two days they attended P. Diddy's birthday party and were also seen getting cozy at the trendy club called Bungalow 8. Now rumor has it that when Nicole completes work on her new film (a remake of "The Stepford Wives"), the two will be hiring a private luxury yacht to take them on a three-week cruise in the South of France.

While reps for both are repeating the "old friends" mantra, a pal told the paper: "It started out as friends, but has moved on very quickly. He's quirky and cool -- very different to the usual sort of guy she goes for."

Quaker_Parrots
08-12-2003, 11:33 AM
Guess he is finally over Lisa Bonnet

Lisa03
08-12-2003, 11:34 AM
don't tell me he is just getting over Lisa?

man that has been ages ago

not sure how old their daughter is now

Was her name Zoe?

belcherpi
08-12-2003, 12:32 PM
I have to agree with Fireball, Lenny Kravitz is HOT! I think it's great that they are together. I like both of them.

Quaker_Parrots
08-12-2003, 02:00 PM
I read something somewhere, not long ago (or maybe I saw it on TV) that he still wasn't over Lisa Bonnet

miccit
08-12-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Lisa03
don't tell me he is just getting over Lisa?

man that has been ages ago

not sure how old their daughter is now

Was her name Zoe?

Their dot was born in 1988.

I didn't know until a couple of years ago that his mom was Roxie Roker.

Lisa03
08-12-2003, 04:46 PM
yeah I had read that Roxy was his mom

He loved her alot & I think he wrote a song about her or something

I loved watching the Jefferson's

they were so funny!

GeThang
08-12-2003, 06:05 PM
Well, Lenny is a cutie :) If he is good to her, then all is good :)

nanajoanie
08-12-2003, 06:21 PM
Is this a joke??? These 2 together??? UGH!!!