PDA

View Full Version : Great Race today

NASCAR38
08-10-2003, 01:07 PM
I'm not a Robbie Gordon Fan But that Race was To Cool ..The Final lap Was the best ;) LOL Always Remember if you run out of Gas Get your A&& out of the Way Because Someone will hit you ;) :p My hat is Off to harvick for making the best move Of the year So Far . :D :p

aerogirl
08-10-2003, 01:41 PM
Yes! I had a wish for today's race...

Dale Junior to be in the TOP FIVE and Rainbow Boy to NOT be in the TOP TEN!

:D

BearsBunny2
08-10-2003, 01:47 PM
Yea it was a good race for Dale Jr. and Gordon wreaking at the end was priceless!!! :p

nanajoanie
08-10-2003, 02:12 PM
I like many of the drivers but some of you are cruel dissing # 24 or anyone that isn't your favorites. I don't diss your drivers when they win. Please be nice...

NASCAR38
08-10-2003, 02:30 PM
I'm not dissing #24 . All I said Is he needed to move His A$$ out of the way when he Ran out of Gas :rolleyes: If I wanted to Diss Him I would have said something Else That would Have Been really Mean . GET OVER IT . ;) :D

By the way if you Want me to Make this Post Ugly I Can .. I have a Few things I can say About "Your Guy" that i dont think you would Like ...

moe265
08-10-2003, 02:38 PM
LOL what about the thousands in the stands that cheer when he wrecks!!

Technologist
08-10-2003, 03:02 PM
kids, play nice....

That's what I like about NASCAR, above all other sports.... we don't BEAT each other up!

Jarrett finished top 10, and wife is upset about JG (going from 4th to 33rd, in the last quarter lap)...

As long as Strling finished last, I'm not too upset... and of course, Petty fired the wrong driver!

NASCAR38
08-10-2003, 03:08 PM
I'm going to Darlington Labor Day weekend LOL I hope I dont have to beat up anyone there ;) :D

ocvachick
08-10-2003, 03:12 PM
LOL Im sorry but I have to agree with NASCAR38! LOL

Im always sad when Martin or Rusty dont win.... but anyone is better than "Rainbow Bright"

annie169
08-10-2003, 03:21 PM
That #24 had PLENTY of time to get off the track knowing he was outta gas. I kept wondering when he was going to finally pull off. I guess someone else made sure he was off??

mewoman
08-10-2003, 03:28 PM
I'm not trying to diss anyones driver directly, but I really, really cannot stand that guy (Gordon). He whines about stuff he himself does, like he's the only innocent on the track. He needs to grow up and become a real man.

Of course, my son likes him, but I'm doing my best to teach him better. :D

On another note, I don't like Harvick either, cuz he needs to do a lot of growing up and will never fill Dale's shoes.

NASCAR38
08-10-2003, 03:33 PM
That is the Main reason I dont Like JG he Whines And Crys about Everything And His Fans Whine/ Cry Just Like he Does :rolleyes: it's Getting Old now And I Could Care less That his Wife Left him That's His Business Not mine ;)

MsLynn
08-10-2003, 03:43 PM
<sigh> as long as newman ( liked him last year, hate him this year ) or gordon doesn't win, i'm a happy camper, was much happier last week to see Bill Elliott #9 come in 5th for a change, lol , but oh well there's always next time

BearsBunny2
08-10-2003, 05:26 PM
I agree Gordon should have moved out of the way since he knew he was out of gas. The drivers know that if they don't it can cause an accident, which it did. I also think that Harvick was a little too aggressive, he could have checked-up a little so as not to continue to push Gordon. Gordon probably wanted to keep track position but he should have known that would happen. Of course both drivers blamed each other.

BearsBunny2
08-11-2003, 04:20 AM
Hey did anyone else notice the spotter guy that looked like Mr. Clean?? Well he can come and clean my floors anyday :p :eek:

hazeleyedgal
08-11-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by BearsBunny2
Hey did anyone else notice the spotter guy that looked like Mr. Clean?? Well he can come and clean my floors anyday :p :eek:

Yes, I seen. He can come clean my pipes, I mean house anytime.....LOL :eek: :eek:

AS for #24, he lost and he should take the lose like a man. Oh I forgot he don't know how to act like a man. He always has to whine about something. Harvick just got into him and now Harvick is going to get fined? That's what I heard last night anyone know if he did? :eek: :eek:

Technologist
08-11-2003, 05:03 PM
The Big Red Hauler is busy: The NASCAR hauler was a busy place after Sunday's race. Kevin Harvick and crew chief Todd Berrier were summoned following Harvick's last-lap incident with Jeff Gordon, who had run out of gas. Making the trip on their own accord were drivers Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Gordon. Earnhardt Jr. went to thank NASCAR officials for allowing him to remove the in-car camera system from his car Saturday. He said it had thrown off his No. 8 Chevrolet's balance. Gordon went to the hauler to discuss his wait for an ambulance to arrive at his last-lap wreck and the ensuing ride to the track's infield care center.(ThatsRacin.com)(8-11-2003)

smeans
08-11-2003, 06:07 PM
that was an AWESOME race...and i'll take a nine spot ANYTIME;)

i saw the mr. clean guy....theyre fixin to start sponsoring.

have fun at darlington NASCAR38.

gooooo ryan!!!!!