PDA

View Full Version : I lost it

treasurymae
08-05-2003, 09:24 AM
I just want to thank everyone that said a prayer for my sister and her baby ... They are doing better now.

I also want to thank everyone who said a prayer for my baby and me. Unforunately God has decided to take my little one. I have to have a d&c at the end of the week. I just dont understand i've had 3 healthy pregnancy's ,3 healthy baby's and now this. You know what hurts the most.... Everyone keeps saying just go ahead and get your tubes tied. But they just dont understand how i feel. I'll never get to look into its eyes, know weather it was a boy or girl, never have its tiny hand curl around my finger. Hear its first cry, or see its first smile. This is my baby, and no matter how selfish it sounds I wanted it to be ok. i feel like a piece of me is missing. Does the pain ever stop... Does it ease with another baby. I dont blame god for this i know it happened for a reason but being human I still have to ask why, was there something i could have done. I'm sorry for writing so much i just feel alone, and my only friend lives 8 hrs away.

~Roxy~
08-05-2003, 09:38 AM
I'm so sorry((((((((hugs)))))))

GeThang
08-05-2003, 09:40 AM
Oooh honey, so sorry to hear this. You are in my prayers. Hang in there sweetheart.

cch
08-05-2003, 09:41 AM
(((treasurymae)))
There are no great words of wisdom I can share, but ivillage.com has a section on miscarriage and loss, maybe it can help you find the answers you're looking for http://www.ivillage.com/topics/pregbaby/0,,166389,00.html

captorquewrench
08-05-2003, 09:42 AM
(((((((treasurymae)))))))

Princess4J
08-05-2003, 09:42 AM
NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOU ARE FEELING.
YOU CAN FEEL SAD & UPSET.
YOU HAVE LOTS OF PEOPLE HERE, WHO WILL
VERY SUPPORTIVE OF YOU. I KNOW THERE ARE OTHERS HERE
WHO HAVE GONE THROUGH WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH NOW.

{{{treasurymae}}}

catssass
08-05-2003, 09:43 AM
I am so sorry for your loss, losing a child at any time is the most difficult thing to go through, my heart breaks for you...

BigLyd1
08-05-2003, 09:49 AM
Wow, I can feel for you. I've been through it. Hopefully you will find the emotional support you need during this time.

ajksmom
08-05-2003, 10:02 AM
(((((((treasurymae))))))), I am so very sorry.

DreamWarrior
08-05-2003, 10:06 AM
oh hun im so sorry to hear that...

{{{{{{{treasuremae}}}}}}}

tiffany21
08-05-2003, 10:06 AM
I am glade yur sister and the baby are fine.

and sweetie I am sorry I have lost a baby just take one say at a time. and take it easy also. and don't hold it in it is not good for you if you want to talk pm me and I will answer. hugs

ckerr4
08-05-2003, 10:18 AM
(((treasurymae)))

nanajoanie
08-05-2003, 10:23 AM
I felt guilty when I had a miscarriage. I was pg when my daughter was only 10 mths. old. I didn't want another baby and wished I wasn't pg. Well I lost it a few hrs. after that awful wish. But then I had 2 healthy boys a few yrs. later. I still remember the night of the miscarriage and still feel guilty. But you dear, you didn't wish it. Sometimes things happen that we have no control over and we just need to pull on our faith and support of loved ones and friends. I'm sure you will be fine because you are speaking up about your feelings. My miscarriage was over 40 yrs. ago and you didn't discuss such feelings. Best wishes for you to feel better each day.

tsquared
08-05-2003, 10:29 AM
the last sentence when you said your only friend lives 8 hours away....not true...when you come to bbs we are all friends and care about each other so.....count us all in as your friends!!!!!! We will be there for you......

janelle
08-05-2003, 10:44 AM
T is right. So sorry you have to go through this hon. My church has a miscarriage support group here. Do you have a local church that has one? Maybe call around to see if there is one. Either a church or a medical center. So many others have experienced this. Huggs.:(

Tracy'sMom
08-05-2003, 10:53 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of Your loss. I will say a prayer for You.

Willow
08-05-2003, 10:56 AM
I'm sorry. :(

Dolly<3
08-05-2003, 11:13 AM
I can't imagine what you're going through now. Just know that all of your feelings are justified, and this wasn't your fault. I'm really sorry. :(

okie
08-05-2003, 11:38 AM
{{{treasurymae}}}

treasurymae
08-05-2003, 11:38 AM
Thank you all so much for listening. bless you all

freemus
08-05-2003, 12:11 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

Candice
08-05-2003, 01:37 PM
I'm sorry, I don't know what to say, just wanted to offer you some hugs... ((((treasurymae))))

~Roxy~
08-05-2003, 01:50 PM
Just wanted to stop back in and give you ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

gemini26
08-05-2003, 01:59 PM
Treasure, the pain does lessen but it is something you remember always. I had a miscarriage at 16 weeks. The bad thing is I knew it was dead in me for almost two weeks before I actually miscarriaged. It was an awful, awful feeling. I still sometimes wonder about the chils I lost and always think of it on the day I lost it. I did get pregnant again within two months after I miscarriaged and it greatly helped. That was my personal choice. The pain does lessen but let yourself grieve. If you need someone to 'talk' to feel free to pm me and I would be happy to give you my email address. Take care of yourself and lots of hugs for you!!!

Sweetberries
08-05-2003, 02:23 PM
{{{treasurymae}}} Iam so sorry for your loss :(

Kelsey1224
08-05-2003, 02:52 PM
Treasurymae...I'm so sorry for your loss. My first child only lived two days. I wish I could tell you that the pain will go away, but I can't. However, I can promise you that it will lessen with time.

I did have my daughter 11 months later and that did help me.

But I still wonder about my first-born. When his birthday comes around every year I think about how old he be if he had lived and what might have happened in his life.

I take tremendous comfort in knowing that we will be together in heaven some day!