PDA

View Full Version : Boomspeed??? Something like it?? HELP

ezmoney163
07-28-2003, 06:43 PM
Ok now I am upset!! I wanted to post some pics on here for ya all and I went to Boomspeed to upload it and they are now charging $6 a month. Anyone out there know of another free site like boomspeed??
PLMK

SaraSmiles
07-28-2003, 06:53 PM
I was freaking. Boomspeed still give a free account. They charge, Need more space? Upgrade your account to our 100Meg unlimited service for only $6/month!.
U can check into imagestation. :)

ezmoney163
07-28-2003, 07:02 PM
Due to the overwhelming popularity of BoomSpeed.Com hosting,
As well as the mis-use of the free accounts, we have been forced to temporarily disable new user signups.

We are still accepting signups for paid subscriber accounts which are only $6/month.
Please visit our signup page for more details.

We thank you for your patience.
erwhelming popularity of BoomSpeed.Com hosting,

This is what I got when I clicked on get a free 1 meg.

ezmoney163
07-28-2003, 07:05 PM
Thanks Furgy!! I have picture trail. Will try the shutterfly too.

SaraSmiles
07-28-2003, 07:16 PM
Oh wow! I guess since i still have an account w/ them that is why i didnt get that message.
I do remember reading about people's accounts being deleted because they had more than one account and also something about the links they used to upload.
Thanks for the links. I always need a place to store my graphics. :)

sivohdarba
07-28-2003, 07:29 PM
I personally think www.webshots.com is the best. It is set up much like picturetrail and they give you more space, and it's always free with no initial trial period! Here's what it looks like: http://community.webshots.com/user/sivohdarba

P.S. There is picture of me and my kids on there! ;)

Willow
07-28-2003, 07:46 PM
Last night I added some pictures to my Boomspeed account but at first I thought they closed my account because it kept saying invalid password but it finally went through. There was a message there stating that due to certain members who were abusing their free account they are no longer going to offer free accounts.