PDA

View Full Version : Who's gotten their Dollar Store exchange?....

chrissypoo
07-28-2003, 09:06 AM
Well?? ;) :D :D :D

JoanieV2
07-28-2003, 09:17 AM
I have! This is what I got:

Lemonade scent spray mist (smells awesome!)
Lemonade scent lotion
2 candle tins
magnetic memo pad for fridge

Thanks again Karyn!

Thanks to you too Chrissy for organizing this exchange.

farmmnger
07-28-2003, 09:25 AM
I did.
I got rocking chair photo frame
beautiful white candle
keychain
poem on plaque
3 birds on perch ornament

I'd never seen these items in any stores here. Thanks again Joan and special thanks to Chrissy for organizing this. It was great.

suzziq03
07-28-2003, 10:29 AM
Im not able to send mine out till the 1st :( so hope the person im sending to isnt to offended by that. thanks again chris for sorting this whole thing out and handling it so very well :). hope to see others list soon! im curious! :)

LadyBones
07-28-2003, 11:29 AM
chrissypoo, when do these have to be sent out by?

suzziq03
07-28-2003, 12:05 PM
*Free4us* just gone back and retrieved this for ya,

" Packages are to be sent out no later than August 3rd (to help those on Social Security or limited incomes) " is what she said when she started it. :) hth

LadyBones
07-28-2003, 12:54 PM
thanks, Mine will be sent out this friday or saterday morning!

Lora_1994
07-28-2003, 12:57 PM
I was hoping to get mine sent out to my person by today or tomorrow, but it looks like Im going to have to wait til Friday. alternator(sp?) went out on the van and had to buy a new one Sat.. But it WILL be sent Friday!!!

Princess4J
07-28-2003, 01:32 PM
I MAILED MINE OF TODAY :)

I RECEIVED MINE ON SATURDAY :D

HERE'S WHAT I GOT ;

A NICE OIL & POTPOURRI METAL STAND
(HONEYSUCKLE SCENT ~ SMELLS SO GOOD)

5 PC COSMETIC BRUSH SET IN A ZIPPERED TOTE
( I BROKE MY EYELASH BRUSH ON FRIDAY, SO
I NEEDED THIS)

10 VANILLA SCENTED TEALIGHTS
(MY FAV. SCENT)

2 PACK NET SPONGE SOAP SACK

3 PIECE SPA KIT
(GREEN APPLE SCENT)

A CANDLE HOLDER W/BUTTERFLIES

ANOTHER METAL W/ YELLOW GLASS CANDLE HOLDER.

THANKS LIZ !!! &
THANKS CHRISSY FOR ORGANIZING THIS

dena_darling
07-28-2003, 01:35 PM
Chrissy, i sent ya a pm with delivery confirmation #'s,

MsLynn
07-28-2003, 01:52 PM
mine will be going out in the next couple days, gotta get the the dollar store

we only get paid get paid once a month, but it will be in the mail soon

chrissypoo
07-28-2003, 09:20 PM
Sounds great so far! Wonderful!!

The package doesn't have to be sent until August 3rd.;) I myself have done some shopping but need to finish the rest too so mine won't be going out until this coming weekend. I only get paid once a month too. :p

Thanks for all your support on this. :) It was fun.

Hugs to you all,

~Chris

chrissypoo
07-29-2003, 12:30 PM
:p

chrissypoo
07-30-2003, 09:43 AM
:p

CHERNL
07-30-2003, 01:31 PM
Mine will be going out on Monday--my dollar store was out of one of the things I wanted to send. Hopefully they will have more in stock this weekend, or else I will have to pick something else.

mommyme
07-30-2003, 01:33 PM
I got mine yesterday! I received a scarecrow hanging decoration (awesome since fall is right around the corner ;)), two beehive-shaped candles with a little bee on each (TOO CUTE!), a bee windchime, and a set of stationery/notecards with some little scented sachets (they smell awesome!). Thank you so much, Ibbygayle :)

I had alot of fun shopping for your stuff and it is in the mail as of today. I will PM you with the DC# ;)

chrissypoo
07-31-2003, 09:23 AM
:D

mommyme
07-31-2003, 02:20 PM
I forgot to add that I also got a very nice picture frame- thank you Ibbygayle!

Princess4J
08-01-2003, 09:41 AM
ANYONE ELSE ?

mugwump
08-01-2003, 02:04 PM
Well, I FINALLY got mine mailed at lunchtime today. Takes 6 - 8 business days from Canada to US, so I'm sorry it is so late.

Chrissy, I will send you the DC if you wish.

BBJJZMOM
08-01-2003, 04:11 PM
SHE SENT ME A GREAT PACKAGE!!! I LOVED IT ALL!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH ADAIR!!!

**I GOT (3) CROCHETED DOILIES
(3) PAIR OF PANTIES
A WHITE RECTANGULAR DISH TRIMMED IN BLUE, I AM USING IT AS A SPOON REST,,,EVERYTHING CAME IN HANDY FOR MY NEW APARTMENT!!!!

I HAD TO WAIT TO GET MY CHECK TODAY SO ADAIR, YOURS IS GOING OUT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!!! I KIND OF WENT OVER THE LIMIT....LOL

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PACKAGE

BBJJZMOM

suzziq03
08-01-2003, 05:15 PM
Chris, Im sending yours and the other persons out tomorrow am and Ill send it express If I can :). wont be on a for a while, hubby had shoulder surgery this am so Im going to have to care for him for a few days. talk to you all later, and hope every loves their exchanges :).

ibbygayle
08-01-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by mommyme
I got mine yesterday! I received a scarecrow hanging decoration (awesome since fall is right around the corner ;)), two beehive-shaped candles with a little bee on each (TOO CUTE!), a bee windchime, and a set of stationery/notecards with some little scented sachets (they smell awesome!). Thank you so much, Ibbygayle :)

I had alot of fun shopping for your stuff and it is in the mail as of today. I will PM you with the DC# ;)

You're welcome mommyme! We just got back from vacation today so I was glad to see you got your package okay while I was gone.:D

Lora_1994
08-01-2003, 08:11 PM
I sent mine this afternoon, so monkeygirl should get it sometime next week. Im assuming Tues or Wed at the latest.

MsPiggy44
08-01-2003, 11:28 PM
I got mine from Princess4j

Here is what I got:

A very beautiful vase that is dark blue in color
A very BIG mug
A box of tea light candles
2 Tea light holders that are blue

Thank You Princess4j I "LOVED" it all

Chrissy thanks for putting this together.

hotwheelstx
08-02-2003, 12:33 AM
Mine's going out today.........Saturday. Had to wait for Mr. Gov't. to deposit check. I'll pm you Chris, w/dc number later today.

Haven't received mine, yet. I'm getting excited. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;)

chrissypoo
08-02-2003, 08:36 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mine will be going out today!!

LadyBones
08-02-2003, 10:54 AM
mine will be sent out Monday, i hurt my knee and was in pain yesterday and last night, i over slept and did'nt make it to the PO by noon, I am so sorry. It will be sent out Monday!!!

hotwheelstx
08-02-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by chrissypoo
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mine will be going out today!!

Sent you a pm regarding mine. Thank you for everything. You did a wonderful job w/pm's, emails and matching everyone up.

;) :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

Mel

suzziq03
08-02-2003, 04:51 PM
CHRIS you have a PM

DBackFan
08-03-2003, 12:02 AM
USPS shows my person got hers but has not posted :( I am going to have a complex for the rest of my life..lol ;)

katiebear
08-03-2003, 12:39 AM
I'm sorry DBackFan! I got your package earlier today as I was running out the door and just got home now...I LOVE IT ALL :) Thank you.
I got:
2 pack of bath spongies
A pretty thermometer (needed this, mine just broke)
2 little decorative *rocks* with a hidden compartment to hide a key outside and adorable little animals on them.
and a GREAT bungee cord/rubber band (hard to describe) bracelet WATCH.

It's all awesome. Thanks again!!

chrissypoo
08-03-2003, 06:07 AM
Okay, I lied (not on purpose though ;) ). I was going to send mine out on Saturday but the dang post office up here isn't open on Saturdays. My packages will definately go out first thing Monday morning. I didn't realize when I said packages should be out by the 3rd that the 3rd is on a Sunday. :rolleyes: duh!

It sounds like everyone so far is delighted. I'm so glad.

DBackFan
08-03-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by katiebear
I'm sorry DBackFan! I got your package earlier today as I was running out the door and just got home now...I LOVE IT ALL :) Thank you.
I got:
2 pack of bath spongies
A pretty thermometer (needed this, mine just broke)
2 little decorative *rocks* with a hidden compartment to hide a key outside and adorable little animals on them.
and a GREAT bungee cord/rubber band (hard to describe) bracelet WATCH.

It's all awesome. Thanks again!!

Oh good! I loved that watch! Never saw anything like that so had to grab it..lol. Glad you l;iked it all. :) :)

gravittr
08-03-2003, 07:23 AM
looks like i miss out on a great deal somewhere

Princess4J
08-03-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by MsPiggy44
I got mine from Princess4j

:) YAY !! I'M GLAD YOU GOT IT.:)
DID EVERYTHING ARRIVE IN 1 PIECE ???

DID I WRAP THEM GOOD ENOUGH ?:D

chrissypoo
08-03-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by gravittr
looks like i miss out on a great deal somewhere

Oh Sweetie, I'm sorry. Maybe I'll do this again in the future and you can join in then. ;)

MsLynn
08-03-2003, 03:19 PM
Okay, I lied (not on purpose though ;) ). I was going to send mine out on Saturday but the dang post office up here isn't open on Saturdays. My packages will definately go out first thing Monday morning. I didn't realize when I said packages should be out by the 3rd that the 3rd is on a Sunday. :rolleyes: duh!

ya know what i'm glad you did, lol cause mine won't be mailed till monday either, lol they've had me working so much that when i get outta here the post office is closed, so first thing monday mornign it will go out and i'll post the DC number

susanva
08-04-2003, 08:39 AM

Hey chrissypoo:
I sent you an email earlier because I couldn't get in here. Finally
found my way and I leaving you my DC#. I got my package out today.
The DC# is:0301 0120 0011 1940 8991.
Hope this is okay. Thanks a bunch for getting this together. Texasgander should get her box later in the week. Hope she likes it.

texasgander
08-04-2003, 09:25 AM
I am mailing mine today! Sorry it's late, but by the time I got my stuff on Saturday, the post office was already closed...and it's not open on Sunday..... :(

Anthill
08-04-2003, 12:04 PM
I sent my Package out today and Emailed Chris my DC. BUT incase my Email didn't go thru here is my DC # 1Z 250 615 03 4357 9467

I hope my Exchange likes her stuff.

ant

texasgander
08-04-2003, 12:52 PM
here's my dc# for susanva......0303 0130 0002 4156 1456

CHERNL
08-04-2003, 01:20 PM
Yes, mine went out today also. Will have a DC# when hubby gets home with it!

*Free4us*, I must tell you that what I was especially looking for didn't come back in stock in time to mail, so I had my dot and neice help me pick out stuff. They included an item for your boys--hope they have as much fun with it as the girls did.

To everyone who has dollar stores--if they carry a cleaning product called "Red Rocket", the stuff is amazing! I bought it the first time as a joke because of the name (was watching South Park lol) and tried it; got the burnt stuff off my stove (burner covers) WAY better than oven cleaner, and can be used anywhere. And it is a dollar!

suzziq03
08-04-2003, 05:02 PM
I almost missed the p.o today too, I got there 5 minutes before it closed!!!

but I sent it out Priority ( ran out of tape and they only had priority tape arround - go figure )

but here is my # 0301 0120 0001 6114 8886

Thanks again to everyone whom participated, It was fun :)

chrissypoo
08-04-2003, 05:56 PM
I mailed my packages out today, too!! :D

Thanks, everyone, for making this exchange so much fun.;)

hotwheelstx
08-04-2003, 06:21 PM
Received mine...It was fantastic. A pretty purple drinking glass, notepad w/pen, coupons and treats for Toddie and Jamie.

Great box....Thank you so much Taterbo. It's great. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Lioncub
08-04-2003, 09:19 PM
DH mailed mine today but left the DC# at work I will get it to you in the morning

katiebear
08-04-2003, 09:44 PM
I mailed mine out today as well. The DC number is in the car down the block, but I will post it as soon as I get a chance. :)

MsLynn
08-05-2003, 01:11 PM
mine finally went out this morning, between working what seems like 24/7 and being sick i finally got it done

DC# 0300 1290 0004 2923 3169

BBJJZMOM
08-05-2003, 04:31 PM
SORRY SO LATE I HAVE HAD SO MANY PACKAGES TO SEND, I HOPE YOU WILL FORGIVE ME!!

HERE IS YOUR DC#
0304 7990 0005 7744 9758

ibbygayle
08-05-2003, 08:24 PM
I got my package yesterday. Thanks mommyme! I got a coupon organizer, a Sylvester magnet, a calculator, a picture frame, some aromatherapy fragrance orbs and 3 lavender soaps.

suzziq03
08-05-2003, 09:23 PM
Got mine :) TY CHRIS!
I got a very pretty plastic container, inside of it was a dish towel that had a saying of friends on it, a votive candle and a very cute beaded votive candle holder. Also a picture frame and some chocolates for the kids ( which btw chris didnt " survive" but were even better frozen! lol.) they loved it! and here mom is grumbling because it was CHOCOLATE and they didnt share * grumble grumble* ha!
Ty again, I will not use that towel! its to cute to use but will be displayed as soon as I get my own place. Everything was great and hope you enjoy yours as much as I did mine........ and hope my exchange person gets theirs soon I wanna see what they think :). I was half tempted to buy triplicate of whatever I found and stash some away for myself! :) Enjoy ya'll.

CHERNL
08-05-2003, 10:55 PM
DH sent mine UPS, tracking #1Z3T1T220344639936

katiebear
08-05-2003, 11:42 PM
ok, here's my DC # 0303 0830 0000 2769 8591 :)

chrissypoo
08-06-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by suzziq03
Got mine :) TY CHRIS!
I got a very pretty plastic container, inside of it was a dish towel that had a saying of friends on it, a votive candle and a very cute beaded votive candle holder. Also a picture frame and some chocolates for the kids ( which btw chris didnt " survive" but were even better frozen! lol.) they loved it! and here mom is grumbling because it was CHOCOLATE and they didnt share * grumble grumble* ha!
Ty again, I will not use that towel! its to cute to use but will be displayed as soon as I get my own place. Everything was great and hope you enjoy yours as much as I did mine........ and hope my exchange person gets theirs soon I wanna see what they think :). I was half tempted to buy triplicate of whatever I found and stash some away for myself! :) Enjoy ya'll.

You're welcome Susan. Gosh, you got that pretty quick! Hugs to you. :D

MsLynn
08-06-2003, 02:50 PM
Got mine today too, got a pretty stationary set, a dish towel, a 2004 pocket planner, a beautiful picture frame, and i know there was somethng else, but i've got pneumonia and not thinking very clearly

I JUST LOVE IT ALL, hope you like yours half as much, you should be gettin it soon.

KML

GodsGiftsRFree
08-06-2003, 02:57 PM
How do I get involved in one of these exchanges??? How often do you have them??

It's sounds like toooo much fun!:cool:

Sign me up next time!:D

monkeygirl
08-06-2003, 10:48 PM
I got mine today. I love everything. I got candles, a candle holder, dish towels, and lots of potpourri. I love everything and it smells great :-)

suzziq03
08-06-2003, 10:53 PM
GodsGiftsRFree
:) if ur serious about it there are always sighn up on here, we so far have had - from what I can recall - kitchen towel,t-shirt,dollarstore,magnet,hubby swap (gift boxes not actual hubbys! ;) ), state,candle,bead, etc.... you just need to keep your eye out for the exchange sighn ups on here. theres always something going on and all of them are so much fun, and usually pretty cheap to do and gives you a real chance to get to know someone else. :) hope you make it on the next one. hth

GodsGiftsRFree
08-07-2003, 03:50 AM
I'll keep my eyes open!
Looking forward to getting in on the next one!! :D
Have a great day! ;)

Anthill
08-07-2003, 08:07 AM
I did send mine off, but I just checked the UPS Tracking number and it stil shows it is in Horsham PA. I shoudl of left PA by now, It was sent to Horsham on the 5th. I hope my exchange partner "Shan is Lovely_one" gets it.

CHERNL
08-07-2003, 10:27 AM
Got mine from *Free4Us* yesterday. It had:
A really neat tray
2 pretty plastic glasses
2 pretty bowls that match the glasses, and
A set of teaspoons.

Really needed the spoons, mine disappear somewhere.

Thanks!!

Anthill
08-07-2003, 11:09 AM
I just checked again. Now UPS is saying that it will be delivered August 13, 2003. My Gosh, what is it going by Pony express???

Lioncub
08-07-2003, 12:25 PM
Got mine today, thanks a bunch
I got a candle snuffer, birdhouse candle holder, address book, photo frame, precious moments Christmas ornaments, a cute box to hold most anything

suzziq03
08-07-2003, 01:53 PM
HEY lioncub I noticed you nor chis put that you got candles in your box. which means that I still have them somewhere arround here.:( sorry. If you want I can send them when I find them. Ive got boxes all over the place here. did the precious moments and the rose frame come to you all in one piece? I tried my best to make them unbreakable as possible ( like you couldnt tell ), but ran out of tape when I was tapeing them. let me know k, if anything was broken ill replace it. :) tty'all later!

Lioncub
08-07-2003, 02:34 PM
Yes everything was in great condition, no candles though. :)

LadyBones
08-07-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by CHERNL
Got mine from *Free4Us* yesterday. It had:
A really neat tray
2 pretty plastic glasses
2 pretty bowls that match the glasses, and
A set of teaspoons.

Really needed the spoons, mine disappear somewhere.

Thanks!!

Im glad you liked it, My dollar store did'nt have anything unique in it! so i kind of made up a theme...lol

Well My son sent them out on Monday because I went with DH to TEXAS!!! i just got back. we went to Houston, it was my first trip there and it was Hot!!!! I looked up where you live and we went past there! Next time i'm in that neck of the woods i'll have to look you up! I'm really glad you liked them!!!

chrissypoo
08-08-2003, 08:08 AM
Hey Suzzi,

Everything arrived in one piece for me. :D Again, I loved EVERYTHING! ;)

Taterbo
08-08-2003, 03:26 PM
Hey Hotwheelstx, Thank you Thank you, Everything was so nice. :)
I got, two really nice candles one pink one in peach,a note pad with a puppy on it,a pack of pot its with apples,purple and hot pink gel pens, a Texas AM keychain,some neat stickers that I will use for my scrapebook,a white out pen (need it I make a lot of mistakes),a nice box of thank-you cards, a bunch of misc greeting cards (always can use these, living so far from town) a bunch of coupons and delightful note. Thanks again for being a great exchange partner.:):):)

LadyBones
08-08-2003, 05:47 PM
I recieved my Exchange from Chernl today!
Thanks Chernl!!!!
She sent me:
a computer company thing ( a purple moose for the computer)...lol
a mug (Deep thoughts, The tiger can't change his spots. No, wait, he did! Good for him)...lol
2 pair's of bootie socks
bubbles that you can catch (my 8 year old loves it!)
and lip gloss!
Thanks again this was neat!

suzziq03
08-08-2003, 05:52 PM
I recieved another one? My mom said there is a box waiting at her house for me, inside is a pack of pens, among other things. I wont see it till I go there this weekend...... chris, does this mean that you sent me your box as a secret pal/ just as a friend/ type thing?? Im SO confused right now. :confused:

Lion cub, sorry I didnt include the candles. hopefully I can find them and get those out to you, I cant belive I did that, what's the sense in sending out a candle holder without candles! wonder where my head was.

DBackFan
08-08-2003, 06:18 PM
Sounds like you are all getting great stuff. :) Mines not here yet.

Lioncub
08-08-2003, 07:51 PM
Suzziq the DC# shows that the one I sent you was delivered so that is probably what is there. I hope you like it. Don't worry about the candles it's the thought that counts right

chrissypoo
08-08-2003, 09:14 PM
Oh Suzzi, bless your heart. :p Uh huh, I sent you a box just because your my friend.

Hugs!

suzziq03
08-08-2003, 09:15 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOH OK! thanks Lioncub. Like I always say dont take much to confuse me. haha!
Im sure Ill like whatever is in there... I told mom to go ahead and tell me what was in it, it all sounds great, she described something, I dont know what it is yet till I take a look at it, but she said " Ive never seen anything like it before, what is it?" but hearing her discription of it I couldnt tell, she doesnt discribe things very well lol. Im sure Ill love all of it :). yeah, it is the thought, but still cant belive I forgot to put them in! drives me nuts when I forget things...

again, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Dbackfan, sounds like mabey you got Anthill as a trader. :) hope it comes to you soon!

Look forward to doing more trades with ya'll in the future :).

** edited to add **

AW! ty chris! very sweet of you to do so. Thank you very much. :) you have no idea how much stuff is going to go into that plastic container! lol man I can never have enough of those darn things.

Lovely One
08-09-2003, 01:29 PM
I am lost............I received a package yesterday and I wasn't sure where it came from since the return address said: Chelsea House Publishers. I thought it might have been a contest I won or something and then I thought today to look on here. I think it might have been from the DS exchange. It was sent UPS.

I LOVED all the stuff in there!!!!!!! Especially an organizer that looks like a cute little purse. I had been wanting one like that for a lont time and immediately put my coupons in it and took it to the store shopping. :)

One problem though, I never received an e-mail with the name of my exchange person.

Lovely One
08-09-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Anthill
I did send mine off, but I just checked the UPS Tracking number and it stil shows it is in Horsham PA. I shoudl of left PA by now, It was sent to Horsham on the 5th. I hope my exchange partner "Shan is Lovely_one" gets it.

LOL, I just read this AFTER I posted............Duh!!!!
The package was wonderful! And actually had things I will get use from and not just sit there. Thanks so much Anthill!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MsLynn
08-09-2003, 01:54 PM
HERE'S WHAT THE USPS SAYS...

You entered 0300 1290 0004 2923 3169

We attempted to deliver your item at 2:39 pm on August 07, 2003 in MESA, AZ 85210 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

texasgander
08-09-2003, 09:14 PM
I got mine from susanva...it had a candle, 2 pot plant sitters (1 butterfly 1 straw hat), bath sponges, loofah mitts, bath gels....thanks!!!

chrissypoo...did susanva get hers??? I don't see that she has posted....

chrissypoo
08-10-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by KissMsLynn
HERE'S WHAT THE USPS SAYS...

You entered 0300 1290 0004 2923 3169

We attempted to deliver your item at 2:39 pm on August 07, 2003 in MESA, AZ 85210 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Hey Lynn,

I've not been home due to animal sitting. I was hoping my neighbor would see this but evidently she didn't. I will call the Mesa Post Office in the morning to hold it until Wednesday when I go back up to my apartment.

I can't wait! ;) :D

MsLynn
08-10-2003, 03:24 PM
Just want to make sure you get it, let me know if they are gonna hold it

chrissypoo
08-10-2003, 03:43 PM
Lovely One and Anthill, you each have a PM. ;)

chrissypoo
08-10-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by KissMsLynn
Just want to make sure you get it, let me know if they are gonna hold it

Will do. ;)

Anthill
08-11-2003, 05:21 AM
Oh I am so glad that you liked everything Shan. I bought myself one of those coupon organizers also, because the last time I went food shopping, my husband took the cart out to unload into the car while I stood in line at Customer Srv. When I got into the car he was already done, I get home and unpack and realize that my coupon organizer was left on the cart in the front seat. Of course it's gone now.

I had to use CHP, because I sent it UPS thru work and used thier account etc. I thought that I did put my name on the outside and a card inside, but I guess I didn't. OOPPSS Sorry

Enjoy
ant

susanva
08-11-2003, 07:22 AM
I received my package from texasgander. Thank you so much sweetie. I got two really nice picture frames, a candle that smells so good, a little book about Angels, and a note pad. I just loved my things. Texasgander, you're a sweetheart. Thanks again. I hope your's arrived ok. If not let me know ok.

Toodles.

suzziq03
08-11-2003, 09:22 PM
Lioncub! Thank you so much for everything! I really enjoyed it all. and how did you know I need pens! now If only I can keep these ones out of my 4 & 6 yr old's hands! :D
I also got some lemon cone and stick insents, a cell phone nightlight ( my son is bugging me for this one lol ), a notepad with a marker, and a couple more thing im sorry I cant remember, its been a heack of aweek here and the box is over at my moms, so I can use all that stuff when I move in there. THANK YOU again though. :)

Lora_1994
08-12-2003, 05:52 AM
I recieved my package from monkeygirl yesterday afternoon. I loved everything in it!! Thank you soo much!!

I got:

turle votive holder
birdhouse windchime
picture frame with flowers and butterflys
a birdhouse mail holder
a pot with a holder..has ladybugs on it
a notepad with a pen
and she sent some glow in the dark animals for my boys

chrissypoo
08-13-2003, 10:21 AM
Thank you MsLynn!!! :D

I got a huge bath sponge, a really pretty picture frame, a planner, an umbrella and a cute cube of memo paper with a pencil. Everything will come in very handy! I loved it all!!

*smooches* ;)

~Chris

chrissypoo
08-13-2003, 10:24 AM
Marci!!! I got the package. :D I am thrilled. Thank you!! :D

The album is just absolutely gorgeous. You are so talented! And all the wonderful smelling lavender stuff! Ooooo, it smells so good in here. :D The note cards and post its are always a necessity areound here too.

Thank you again.

Hugs,
~Chris

DBackFan
08-13-2003, 06:00 PM
Thanks Katiebear!! I gor awesome stuff!

Cute Deco Pillow
Beautiful butterfly windchime
Watermelon Grocery List for fridge
Welcome Sign on a wire
Very pretty little picture frame for friends

Its all beautiful Katie and I thank you sooo much! :)

DBackFan
08-13-2003, 09:39 PM
Bumping so Katie sees I got it :)

mugwump
08-14-2003, 08:02 AM
Thank you so much Chrissypoo ... your box arrived yesterday afternoon after I had left work, so it was waiting for me when I arrived this morning. What a fantastic exchange! ... I love everything, and it was so neat that you wrapped everything individually ... just like Christmas!

I got a beautiful guest towel with a yellow flower applique, a new makeup bag (I really need this), a planner for 2004, notepaper, raspberry body lotion and an adorable lemon merinque pie candle.

Everything is just perfect. Thanks again Chris, and thanks for arranging another great exchange.

Edited to add ===> I'm glad you finally received yours...I checked with post office yesterday and they couldn't tell me anything because their system was down.

adair
08-15-2003, 04:12 PM
I received a big box in the mail today.......badly scrunched on one side though. Inside I found a potholder - oven mitt - kitchen towel trio predominately blue; with teddy bears (wearing a blue sweater embroidered with a flag) on them and apples too. Blue is the theme color of my kitchen so this will work out great.

There was also a flower bed plaque that says "Stop and smell the flowers"...and there was a tin of Cinnamon Altoids.

Alas, there was also what looked like a really nice flower pot but it did not make it through the postal system.....it is now pottery shards :(

Thank you Robin

Taterbo
08-15-2003, 09:07 PM
Hey Chrissy..That address I asked you for..the package has gone out..Thanks ;)

Anthill
08-26-2003, 09:12 AM
Chrissypoo, I PM'd you !!! thanks

Anthill
08-28-2003, 05:41 AM
Has anyone heard from Chrissypoo?? Thanks

suzziq03
08-28-2003, 08:04 AM
Me and chris write back and fourth oftain, at least once a week or every 2 weeks, I havent heard from her in about a month, im really worried about her. Ill see If I can find a phone number for her. she gave it to me at one time and ive been looking for it for aprox. 2 weeks now because im so worried. Its not like her not to write back :( Ill let you all know when/ if I find out anything.

Anthill
08-28-2003, 09:03 AM
OMG, I hope she is OK!!!!!

chrissypoo
08-28-2003, 09:35 AM
I'm here, I'm here! I'm sorry. I've been pretty tired lately due to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome so just trying to take care of myself. I just haven't had too much energy to stay on the computer. Plus, I've had tendonitis (tennis elbow) in both arms so after awhile, it hurts to stay on. Thank you very much for caring about me, it makes me feel good to know someone cares.

Suzzi, I will be e-mailing you soon, I promise. Ann, I did send you a PM.

Hugs to you both.

~Chris

suzziq03
08-28-2003, 10:35 AM
wow! im glad your OK!!!!
man you sound like me right now chris! problem with this and that. Im glad your taking time out to care for yourself.. just DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!! ;) Take care sweetie. {{{{{{healing hugs }}}}}