PDA

View Full Version : Dishtowels

bamafan
07-28-2003, 08:47 AM
I got one of those dishtowel exchange/chain letters (send to six friends, they send to six, etc.). Unfortunately, I don't know very many people who need dishtowels, so I was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in participating. Just PM me your address and I'll send it along! You send the dishtowel to one person, and a letter out to six more.

-April :cool:

Quaker_Parrots
07-28-2003, 12:31 PM
I did this 2 months ago, and have yet to recieve my first dish towel, didn't work for me

LindaL.
07-28-2003, 01:12 PM
They dont work cause they're pyramid scams which our against the law. Only the first few people who start it actually get anything. Be careful!!

bamafan
07-28-2003, 01:38 PM
Actually, it isn't illegal - if you do it with money it is. As long as you send it to the six and they send it to the six you will get something - I've done the same thing before, but it was an "underwear exchange" and i ended up getting five pairs, which i figure as long as you get one pair it's worth it! :D

Willow
07-28-2003, 01:40 PM
Lots of people have done this before using all kinds of things. I think a while back they had done it with candles. Everyone will get something as long as everyone sends out their end of it.

MsPiggy44
07-28-2003, 02:06 PM
I did this 2 months ago too and I never got anything.