PDA

View Full Version : cant sleep....ex out driving around with my kids after fighting with his wife

kelly12569
07-25-2003, 09:33 PM
I am such a nervous wreck. My ex husbands current wife just called about a half hour ago. Apparently they had a fight and the cops were called and he was told to leave the house and not come back til tomorrow. Thing is, he has our two kids from our marriage with him. I was supposed to pick them back up this evening but crappy vehicle circumstances led me to make arrangements to get them in the morning instead. So anyways...all she said was he has the kids with him and has no clue where they are going for the night. Normally when they fight he would go to his parents house but they both passed away this year so now I have no idea where my kids are at this time of the night except that they are out with him and I know what kind of a temper he has. Hopefully he has enough sense to drive safe with them in the truck with him and bring them home to me but he lives an hour away from here so he probably wont. Sorry for rambling Im just sick with worry and want my kids home NOW!

Widgetsx3
07-25-2003, 09:43 PM
OMG, that is an awful feeling. I went thru this one time with my ex when he was using drugs. Thank God he is clean and sober. I have said a quick prayer for their safety.

okie
07-25-2003, 09:47 PM
Hopefully things will turn out okay and he will bring your children home.

jcw
07-25-2003, 10:46 PM
please let us know whey they get home

kelly12569
07-25-2003, 11:41 PM
ok long story short since Im exhausted....I have the kids. I drove about 45 mins each way to go meet him half way to pick them up and just got home. gonna get them ready for bed and try to get some rest myself. geesh! thought this stuff would end when I divorced him now I gotta deal with the aftermath of him fighting with his new wife too :rolleyes: thanks for everyones concern

Widgetsx3
07-26-2003, 01:24 AM
I am so happy to hear that they are home safe and sound! Thank you for the update

jcw
07-26-2003, 08:28 AM
I am so glad they made it home safe and sound

squirt
07-26-2003, 08:31 AM
happy to hear kiddies are safe, I cannot image the pain you must have been going through, are they kiddies alright.

julie_angel
07-26-2003, 11:03 AM
I am SO glad to hear that they are home safe! I can't imagine that feeling!!!! {{{{{Kelly12569}}}}}}}

twinfawn
07-26-2003, 02:54 PM
I am so happy you have your babies home safe and sound.......:)

okie
07-26-2003, 07:09 PM
Thanks for the update,i'm glad you found your kids.

queenangie
07-26-2003, 07:54 PM
Thank God that your prayers were answered
and your kids are now home safe and sound.
Just reading this thread had me sick to my stomach
with worry for your situation. I can't even
begin to imagine if it had been my kids.
Hugs to you and the kids too.
Angie

kelly12569
07-26-2003, 08:06 PM
Thanks for everyones concern. It meant alot. After I had typed this post I got a phone call and it was my son, crying, saying dad dropped him off there to call me and that his dad was at the park because the cops told him he wasnt allowed to come home til today. Then his wife takes the phone and tells me he's not there, etc and next thing I know hes on the phone. I didnt bother to question how he had the phone when his wife said he wasnt even there....anyways....He offered to bring the kids home as he needed to find somewhere else to stay for the night but I decided it would be in everyones best interest if I met him half way like we normally do. I was just afraid that if he drove them all the way up here he would want to hang out here with the kids for a while, etc and I just KNOW that would have rolled over with my hubby real well...NOT! So I called my brother to borrow his vehicle (mines in crapola condition right now) and by the time I got to his house his wife was dressed and ready to go with me so I didnt have to drive the distance by myself. Anyways...now that I have rambled I got there at about a quarter til one this morning and of course the kids were so exhausted. I was just SO pissed that he put them through this AGAIN. Last year I got a call from his wife on a weekend my son was there stating to come get my son because she through my ex out and by the time I got there all my ex's stuff was all over their front lawn (which I really found quite amuzing!) But hell, he was back the next day. Geesh! Guess I'll still have to deal with the crapola til my kids are old enough that they dont go there on the weekends anymore. :rolleyes: Well..this was just supposed to be an update and it turned into a book, sorry. And again thanks for everyones concern ((((((((((( bbs'ers )))))))))) ;)

schsa
07-28-2003, 08:28 AM
Time to talk to family court and ask about visitation, especially when he gets thrown out of the house and your kids have no place to spend the night. You can't put your kids through this again and again because he and his new wife can't get along.

tiffany21
07-28-2003, 08:31 AM
oh I hope he will go to a hotel and let the kids sleep and hope they all come home safe. hugs to you.