PDA

View Full Version : Not quite sure what to do

Widgetsx3
07-25-2003, 08:54 PM
My older kids are still at their dad's and my youngest is at his Grammy's house spending the night. My house is clean, my laundry is done....what in the world do I do?

Shancopp
07-25-2003, 09:06 PM
Bubble bath?? Extra few hours of sleep?? Big bowl of ice cream??

Lora_1994
07-25-2003, 09:11 PM
ENJOY THE PEACE AND QUIET!!!! thats exactly what I would do. Settle in for the night with a good book or movie that you've been wanting to see.

okie
07-25-2003, 09:26 PM
I have a 2 year old you can baby sit if you are bored.

ahippiechic
07-25-2003, 09:31 PM
Hey, you're not too far from me! My house needs a good cleaning, LOL! ;)

cinnamonch
07-25-2003, 10:41 PM
I have coupons that need to be sorted through. :D :D :D

Widgetsx3
07-25-2003, 10:49 PM
Man...a woman actually gets a bit of a break, and ya'll want to put me to work....well this is what I have done so far: Took a LONG "I have a date" (not that I actually do) shower until the hot water ran out (I am too tall to take a bath in my little tub) Actually got to shave above the knee, and get this; I got to finish BOTH legs, scrub my hair, left on a moisture pack while I took my LONG shower, shave other "necessary areas" ;) moisturized my entire body, lit every candle in my house, opened and actually was able to drink and entire soda all by myself, and are you ready.....not ONCE did I have to tell a 4yr old to quit leaving crumbs in my drink. I removed the old polish (ok, so their was only a few scraps of color left) on my toes, and repainted them. Ate some oreos and didn't have to share a single one, talked to my friend on the phone without ANY interuptions and now here I am again at BBS...I think I am all Me timed out....lol Now what do I do?

chrissypoo
07-25-2003, 11:15 PM
Well, you can always come up to Mesa and we can go cruising. ;) :p

Widgetsx3
07-25-2003, 11:21 PM
lol...That would have been fun Chrissy, but it is a little late now.

Hippie: I have some clothes...you have a PM

squirt
07-26-2003, 08:52 AM
enjoy your peace and quiet, it won't last I promise you that!!!!!

squirt
07-26-2003, 08:55 AM
Me again You know what else you can do?????
:eek: Are you ready, really ready!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:
Watch that dirty movie you always wanted to watch, and couldn't because of little ones in the house, :confused: you know movies like 'dirty dancing', 'midnight cowboy!'

:eek: Hey what did you think I meant!!!!!

Merryg
07-26-2003, 09:03 AM
TAKE A NAP!!!!! Watch YOUR choice of channel on tv! Dance around the house naked! Go shopping in PEACE!!!! Take your time shopping for once! If you still need to be around kids, come on down to Chandler and babysit my rugrats - 5 and 2!!! ;) ****OR, you could go play with your fireworks!!! :)

Widgetsx3
07-26-2003, 10:18 AM
<yawn> OMG....I slept until 10:00 am this morning......wow, I feel like a lazy ol' cat....I can't remember when I was able to sleep this late......