PDA

View Full Version : Coupon Train??

paininthebutt
07-25-2003, 01:37 PM
If any of you are in or conducting a coupon train, could you email me workathomemom@carolina.rr.com
I am wanting to get in on one...
thanks
Erin

kelly12569
07-25-2003, 05:43 PM
I know Dawn , "Picklepuss" , use to be in charge of one but not sure if she still does it or not. Heck , Im not sure if she still comes here....havent seen her in a while unless I just havent noticed. But perhaps someone else knows her addy or something? :confused:

Willow
07-25-2003, 07:02 PM
There was one person who stopped doing it because in the beginnng instead of all the people in the train sending their coupons out at the same time some of them thought they were supposed to wait until they received them first and then send them back out and it messed everything up so she gave up. After everyone in the train sends out their first pack then you would wait until you got a pack and then send it out but I guess some people were confused with the whole thing. LOL There have been different people in the past that have started them but I don't know if they are still doing it or not.

paininthebutt
07-25-2003, 08:42 PM
Yeah :) I was in the train that Dawn did.
I enjoyed it, but just could never get enough coupons that I needed, but now I live in NC and not in the middle of the mountains of PA, so I can use alot of the different coupons now.
Well if anyone wants to start one.. let me know workathomemom@carolina.rr.com I would love to join in.

Erin