PDA

View Full Version : This day is dragging by :(

flowerfairy
07-25-2003, 08:41 AM
We are going to see Fleetwood Mac tonight I am sooooo excited! I think this day is going to take forever!!!! lol I have no patience anyways :rolleyes:

Kelsey1224
07-25-2003, 08:52 AM
I know exactly what you mean. I'm starting vacation next week. I had asked for today off but my boss is being a pill. Mind you...she just returned from a two-week vacation...but I can't take an extra day. (I'm only going to be off next week.)

Hubby and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary and there is a big party tomorrow. Our children and some friends are hosting it...but it is in our house. We only moved into this house two months ago and have been going crazy getting everything finished in time.

Anyway...our favorite family arrived yesterday from N. Carolina and I want to be visiting them...not here at work.

Plus...I need to get the carpet vacuumed...floors mopped...bathrooms scrubbed. (Everything is clean...but I need to do it again...)

So yes...today is just dragging!

flowerfairy
07-25-2003, 08:54 AM
Well Happy 25th Anniversary kelsey!!!!!!!!! :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family and friends!!!

Kelsey1224
07-25-2003, 09:00 AM
Thank you! We will spend two days at Disneyland Resort next week and then three days in Vegas.

I will be exhausted when I return to work.

tsquared
07-25-2003, 09:08 AM
congratulations to both of you and may you both have the times of your lives!!!!!

flowerfairy
07-25-2003, 02:25 PM
Thanks T :)

The concert is at 8pm and Its only 2:30 here grrrrrrrrrr this day is dragging so bad! Hubby just called and told me to pick a place for dinner and we were going out for dinner before the concert woo hoo!