PDA

View Full Version : are you sure you want to read this?? LONG VENT

Ghetto_Gurl
07-23-2003, 08:00 PM
UGH where do i begin? well after 2 1/2 months larry is home from the army, he hurt his knee but now we have NO INSURANCE and he tore his acl miskus(however its spelt) and some other things has arthritus(however you spell it) and they found 2 tumors in his knee...OH YEA:rolleyes: He is no longer getting paid so we are dead broke cuz i quit my job cause they wouldnt let me leave to get AJ from New Jersey, ummmm sorry i havent seen my kid since the beginning of may i want my child so fark you KFC. while larry was gone i got stupid and screwed us over and my rent check is going to bounce cause the stupid bank is retarded and the money that we deposited didnt clear when it should have so we got charged with over $200 in overdraft fees...again YEA :rolleyes: i asked my mother for help but she turned her back on me...needless to say im not speaking to her, she wasnt there for me from the ages 8-12 and she turned her back on me again, fark it i dont need her in my life. now we are trying to figure out wtf to do if we are gonna stay in hell aka pittsburgh move to NJ or move to Ohio. i have to sell my computer to get money for next months rent and the car note....i need some prayers and GREAT vibes sent my way if you could i would really appreciate it!

ahippiechic
07-23-2003, 08:13 PM
Missed ya Gurl! You know I'm sending you good vibes & prayers! :)

DBackFan
07-23-2003, 08:30 PM
You are most certainly in my prayers girl. ((((Ghetto))))

Tasha405
07-23-2003, 09:16 PM
{{{GG}}} I hope you get things worked out!

peaceluver
07-23-2003, 09:26 PM
GG you are in my prayers also.

jcw
07-23-2003, 10:14 PM
hope things work out for you and your family

justinenycole26
07-23-2003, 10:34 PM
{{{{{Ghetto-gurl}}}}} Is he still in the army or is he out altogether? If it's something that happened while he was in shouldn't they be covering his medical expenses?

Quaker_Parrots
07-24-2003, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by justinenycole26
{{{{{Ghetto-gurl}}}}} Is he still in the army or is he out altogether? If it's something that happened while he was in shouldn't they be covering his medical expenses?

Just what I was going to ask. Also, if he was in any length of time,(can't remember how long the requirement is) if you have a VA hospital or clinic near you (especially if it was service related) they should help you at no cost(other than a small fee for meds)even more so, if you income isn't the greatest.

If I were you, I would check them out. That is where my hubby goes for his medical, it really helps

squirt
07-24-2003, 03:21 AM
sorry to hear of your problems, if I remember Pittsburgh, they don't have a va hospital do they? Maybe the recruiter could help if the injury is service related. I know you may not want to, but think about public assistance, I know it's a hassle to get, but it may be a way to help, also if you have children you may be able to get food stamps. Again I'm sorry for the fix you're in, but don't give up hope. There's always a silver lining, I know you're crossing your eyes and yea sure what does she know. Well I've been there. Again try your agencies. Have a good day

LunaChick
07-24-2003, 05:05 AM
Hmm, you may not want to travel down to Philadelphia just for a VA Hospital, but there is one right down the street from the hospital I work at. If you would like to know where it is, just let me know.

I certainly hope everything works out for you.

ebgreen74
07-24-2003, 09:58 AM
I'm sure you know but the cost of living is very high in NJ, so it may be cheaper for you to move to OH

MommyG3
07-24-2003, 12:04 PM
GG, I would, but you shot me. Just kidding, you know I will say a prayer for you. Pray for me and I will pray for you. ;)

Danny
07-24-2003, 06:08 PM
I live in NJ and besides the hight cost of living - the auto insurance rates are unbelievable. I hope you find a way out of your mess - but do some research if you are planning to move.

(((((Ghetto)))))

LitWtch
07-25-2003, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by squirt
sorry to hear of your problems, if I remember Pittsburgh, they don't have a va hospital do they?

Pittsburgh's VA Hospitol is in the Highland Park area, near Shuman Center and the zoo. If he is active duty, he can get the medical attention he requires through Tricare or Champus.
As Danny stated, the cost of living in NJ is HIGH!, but there is numerous bases where he can get his medical needs addressed. Ohio you would not be so fortunate. Hope it works out for you.