PDA

View Full Version : I have...

cch
07-22-2003, 11:36 AM
the sweetest children in the whole world, well at this moment in time anyway. LOL

I noticed my two youngest weren't in their play room and went to see what they were doing. They're in the laundry room and they saw that the washer was finished before I noticed and put the clothes in the dryer. They then started it, on 90 minutes and reloaded the washer with whites, coloreds, jeans, AND towels and started it on delicates. I'm sure there's WAY too much soap in it, but I won't know that until it starts foaming into the floor.

I peeked in and said "Would you like some help?" and my 5 y/o son says "Nope, we're doing the laundry for you."

They're so proud of themselves!!!

Victorious
07-22-2003, 11:45 AM
That's really sweet! They must have a really great mom... since children tend to learn from watching their parents!

CONGRATS 2 YOU!:D

tsquared
07-22-2003, 11:49 AM
lol that is so specail.......kids can do the greatest things when we least expect it........so neat to see their smiling faces as they do their work......

BigLyd1
07-22-2003, 11:50 AM
What great little helpers! You are very blessed. :)

freemus
07-22-2003, 12:31 PM
How precious! That'd be a wonderful entry in a mother's journal or a baby book. When my dot does something like that I write it down so I never forget. Of course, the picture says a lot too.

ezmoney163
07-22-2003, 12:55 PM
oh how sweet. I have to fight with my DD just to unload the dishwasher. Like it will take up to much of her precious time lol.

Night Wolf
07-22-2003, 02:16 PM
Aww how cute! They're so sweet