PDA

View Full Version : i need a new vacuum

meema
07-22-2003, 09:58 AM
what vacuum do you use and like? how is the eureka whirlwind? i had a fatum(sp?)loved that i also have a cat. need to get one now. any help? :confused:

socks1211
07-22-2003, 02:56 PM
i have a hover baggless and i love it
oh yea it really picks up the cat hair

harlow
07-22-2003, 04:08 PM
i think i have been through so many models in the last few years! they always seem to die right after the warranty expires! but with 4 kids and two hairy cats I vacuum daily! I have had a fantom which did a good job but was a little heavy for lugging up and down stairs, had eureka & dirt devil bagless - not too bad, just got a bissel cleanview bagless - it was around $75 and I love it more than any vac I have used! It is so lightweight and really sucks up stuff like you wouldn't belive! Plus the filter is washable and the containers snap in and out with ease. I just am still shocked that something that cost less than 1/2 of any vac's I have owned in the last 5 years does such a good job!

meema
07-22-2003, 04:32 PM
i also have 4 kids and i try to vacuum everyday. i have used many and now looking for cheap and good because i know that i will need another again soon. so i saw the eureka whirlwind on sale at kohl's 59.99 so just see3ing if i should get it or not. thanks