PDA

View Full Version : Public apology to "T"

DBackFan
07-21-2003, 09:51 AM
T I am very sorry. I want to tell everyone here that YES I posted some things at another site BEFORE I found out that this was nothing but a witch hunt.
These "members" over there PLANTED, DISTORTED and TWISTED things to make me believe them.
I have not posted there for several days and will never again. I love BBS and my membership here and would not do anything to jeopardize that.
My whole reason for this post is to let T know how sorry I am that I ever had anything to do with it and hope he forgives me. I am not usually one who "follows" and I am sick with myself for ever being a part.
Hugs to you all

I made this public because I need you all to know I am sorry, I speak my mind but not when it can hurt people.

Technologist
07-21-2003, 10:09 AM
I think this took a lot of courage to say..... and you're welcome here for as long as you want to stay.....

Princess4J
07-21-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by DBackFan
These "members" over there PLANTED, DISTORTED and TWISTED things to make me believe them.
I have not posted there for several days and will never again. I love BBS and my membership here and would not do anything to jeopardize that.

SAME HERE.

{{{DBACK}}}

:D 4 T

( AS FOR THOSE COPYING & PASTING THIS
I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHERE TO PUT YOUR BROOMS)

DreamWarrior
07-21-2003, 10:17 AM

I think that your apology is great, but I dont think that anyone MADE you think anything.. you have a mind of your own and have free will...

I am NOT saying this to dog you or anything, I just thought that this needed to be said.... thank you.

DBackFan
07-21-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by DreamWarrior
I think that your apology is great, but I dont think that anyone MADE you think anything.. you have a mind of your own and have free will...

I am NOT saying this to dog you or anything, I just thought that this needed to be said.... thank you.

Thats true Dream, perhaps my wording was wrong but my apology is sincere. There is not a lot more that can be said. T either accepts it or he doesn't but I needed to say it regardless of the outcome. We all make mistakes, some are more painful than others but if we can LEARN from them then we have made progress. Thus...my signature.

Crick
07-21-2003, 10:24 AM
DBackFan you know I support you and your honesty!

Kelsey1224
07-21-2003, 10:35 AM
DBACKFAN...I understand what you mean. I have deleted my link to the other site as I found myself getting sucked into their "drama". Frankly, I don't need their ugliness in my life. What is amazing to me is that so many of their "active" posts deal with bashing BBS.

Get a life and move on! More importantly...grow up!

Princess4J
07-21-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Kelsey1224
DBACKFAN...I understand what you mean. I have deleted my link to the other site as I found myself getting sucked into their "drama". Frankly, I don't need their ugliness in my life. What is amazing to me is that so many of their "active" posts deal with bashing BBS.

Get a life and move on! More importantly...grow up!

KELSEY, I DID THE SAME THING.
I DELETED MY ACCOUNT OVER THERE.

I DON'T NEED THEIR DRAMA & LIES.

DreamWarrior
07-21-2003, 10:56 AM
Please dont think that I am dogging anyone... I know that your apology is sincere.

It's just that I think that everyone has their own mind and no one can MAKE them think or do anything...

And please dont take this the wrong way either, but IF something like this happens again... make sure you get the REAL story right from the horse's mouth...(oh man they are gonna have a FIELD day with that one)

{{{{{{{Dback, P4J, Kelsey,}}}}}}}

DBackFan
07-21-2003, 11:01 AM
My apology was not to Tech :confused:

Do I owe you one Tech?..lol

Princess4J
07-21-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Charm174
And as for this comment - "( AS FOR THOSE COPYING & PASTING THIS
I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHERE TO PUT YOUR BROOMS)" Rather childish, don't you think?

NO, ITS NOT.
UNLESS THEY HAVE DELETED THIER LIES
OVER THERE, IT A VERY APPROPRITATE COMMENT.

ksmomof2
07-21-2003, 11:06 AM
I don't know all of what happened, but I do know some of what it involved. I think it takes a big person to own up to mistakes they made and apologize in such a public way. I admire people like that. ;)

Wimzik
07-21-2003, 11:10 AM
Nice apology. As for the rest of your post just because you don't believe something, doesn't mean it isn't true.

And P4J, Funny, but you were posting all over that 'other' board this morning until someone confronted you about something you did to them.:rolleyes:

Technologist
07-21-2003, 11:11 AM
My apology was not to Tech :confused:

Do I owe you one Tech?..lol

Ummm, I don't know.... I don't think they'll let me have an account over there (LMAO). So I don't know what is being said there.

But then again, I'm sure I can guess (hehehe).

No, DBackFan, I don't think you owe me any apologies...

I just hope that this every 3 month thing is winding down soon!!!

DBackFan
07-21-2003, 11:12 AM
Please keep it on topic...this was MY apology to T and no one else

DBackFan
07-21-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Technologist
Ummm, I don't know.... I don't think they'll let me have an account over there (LMAO). So I don't know what is being said there.

But then again, I'm sure I can guess (hehehe).

No, DBackFan, I don't think you owe me any apologies...

I just hope that this every 3 month thing is winding down soon!!!

How long do they usually last? Dang this was a doozy huh? You can handle it Tech!!!! :D

Princess4J
07-21-2003, 11:21 AM
I DELETED MY ACCOUNT OVER THERE, BECAUSE I REFUSE TO
BE PART OF THEIR WITCH HUNT. AS FOR DOING WHAT THEY ACCUSED
ME OF DOING, ITS ANOTHER OF THEIR LIES.
WHICH IS WHY I DELETED MY ACOUNT.

Kelsey1224
07-21-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Charm174
If you don't want or need the "drama" that goes on over there, then just don't go there. It's that simple.

I agree...that's why I deleted the link. I won't be returning there. I went there to begin with because I liked several of the members who had gone there and thought I would miss them. I still will miss them...but I don't need the hostility. I know I won't be missed on that board...but that's okay too. To each his own.

Kelsey1224
07-21-2003, 11:30 AM

Sorry...I thread crapped...

DBackFan
07-21-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Kelsey1224
Sorry...I thread crapped...

I crapped in my own so don't worry! :D It seems a hard thing for us BBS'rs to stay on topic we have so much to say! LMAO!!

Wimzik
07-21-2003, 11:33 AM

You posted an apology, and a nice little STAB at another board, no one has gone off topic, everyone is responding to what you posted:confused:

Okay, P4J, whatever.

Katt
07-21-2003, 11:38 AM
Here's the deal. Keep whatever crap happens at another board THERE. I don't care what is going on, who's getting attacked there. It really has NOTHING to do with BBS. This happens all the time guys. Someone gets ticked, a board is created, people get bashed. It's called, "too much time on hands".

This thread, needs to stay on tract, or I WILL close it. I don't want defenders from other boards, thinking they are being attacked, and thus feeling the need to defend themselves. :rolleyes: If you do not like BBS, cool. Half the time, because of this petty crap, I don't like it either. (could be why many of us who have been here forever, refuse to post much now) HOWEVER, no one is sitting there with a gun to anyone's head saying "Log into BBS, or I will pull the trigger". If you don't like it here, dont' come. Easy as that. If you dont' like the other board, don't go. Easy as that.

*steps off soap box* Carry on.

okie
07-21-2003, 11:38 AM
I'm not getting into the whole she/he was wrong thing but i went over to the other board because i was curious about what was going on.I don't know who is lying or who is telling the truth and i don't really care.All that other board is about is BBS bashing.They hated it over here so much but they can't seen to stay away.Heck,they even made a board up just to bash us.I think all of this is totally immature and childish.

Technologist
07-21-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Fireball
I think some people may have thought DBackFan was appologizing to Technologist because after DBack's first post appologizing, the very next post was Techno saying "it's OK, you're welcome to stay here."

So it looked like *HE* was accepting the apology and may have mislead some to think BD was apologizing to Tech.

It is hard to apologize and admit wrongdoing, so I REALLY admire that.

I DO hope that some people have learned their lesson and stop being so negative.

pax!
:)

I'll never understand why some people seem to feed off so much negativity, but it's cancer-like properties can serve as a lesson to us all.

Fireball, good point, but it wasn't meant to be misleading....

I knew EXACTLY to whom DBF was apologizing.... and I wanted to say that I thought that was a very mature thing to do.

Now if DBF thinks I need an apology, I'll take one (That is a joke....)

kelblend
07-21-2003, 11:52 AM
Hi,
Just want to say that the other board was NOT started to bash bbs in any shape or form. This board was started back in May.

ahippiechic
07-21-2003, 12:20 PM
I just wanted to say that when the other board was started, none of peeps there were banned from here, & it isn't a BBS bashing board. The peeps got banned later. It's a place to speak your mind, without really being censored too much.

DBackFan
07-21-2003, 12:22 PM
What did Katt just say? Geesh! This is NOT about that!

sweet~n~sassy
07-21-2003, 12:30 PM
As usual i am completely clueless. Just wanted to say that it is very nice of you to apologize to "T" and that I hope everything works out. Im sure there is not a single person here that hasnt said or done something that they later regret and it takes a big person to admit when they are wrong.

I had no clue there were other boards out there besides BBS, I think I need to get out more LOL Would someone mind sending me a PM with the link to the board you all are talking about :)

Katt
07-21-2003, 12:52 PM
Well, it's that time again.

I'm going to say it one more time. MOVE ON! It's getting old. I don't care WHAT type of board it is, what it was meant to be. The whole point is that it is SEPERATE from bbs, and it needs to be kept that way.

Post now closed, as will be any other posts about this whole mess.