PDA

View Full Version : what would you do?

Sun_Angel
07-21-2003, 08:16 AM
i won an auction from ebay on 6-8-03. I waited and waited and never got it. Finally after conversations and apologizes from the seller saying she didn't know why I didn't receive it, 30 days after I ordered I filed a complaint and got a refund through paypal. The seller gave it to me and said she understood. She was certainly decent about the whole ordeal. anways, she says she sent out another item (the same thing) during that 30 days before I filed for a refund because I never got the first one, well I STILL didn't receive either until TODAY! 7-21-03. I asked for a refund 7-9-03. anyways, i finally received the product today right, but it is postmarked 7-17-03 :confused: I don't know about anyone else, but I always stand there as they are putting my postage and stuff on my boxes after I have them weighed. they normally do all that right in front of you. This is just a little piece of postage that has the postage amount and post marked date all on one printed out piece of paper??? :confused: i thought this lady was a decent seller who just had some problems, and now I am wondering if she did not just now send it out? i know it couldnt be that she just sent me another one again cause almost in the very beginning she told me that she had now shipped out the second one and if that didnt get there she didnt know what to tell me cause she only had 2. :confused: i am half tempted to tell her she can just paypal me shipping and i will send the stupid thing back to her, because i dont want to send her back her refund now for it now. i feel like i have been lied to!

ntgsmommy
07-21-2003, 08:27 AM
IMO if you got a refund for the 1st item (don't know if you got your s&h returned also) I think you should send it back.

DBackFan
07-21-2003, 08:28 AM
Email her and ask her what she wants you to do. I had a similar situation and the seller told me to keep the item and not pay because it was her fault and she valued her feedback.

HumblePie98
07-21-2003, 09:16 AM
At my post office its so small. They never apply postage until they feel like it. Once a package sat for 3 days!!! Believe me, I'm not standng up for this person! I am on your side!

I guess I am just trying to say i can understand how frustrated you get!!!