PDA

View Full Version : A fool & their money will part - I've always been told!

ssshhhh
07-21-2003, 07:58 AM
But I'm the HUGEST one of all! <Ggggrrrrrrr> I noticed a slight discoloration on one toenail...MD said;"That is not from the iron skillet dropping on your toe! It's fungus. I spent X amount of $$$ to cure it, still no signs of 'New clear growth'! and it's been 4 months already! So I was looking for a home remedy cure. I found this website: ~*~ http://georgestancliffe.freewebsitehosting.com/ ~*~ ..and wanted to share it with you all. What do you think?:)

ssshhhh
07-21-2003, 03:20 PM
;) Thanks. I'm not sure if that's what's wrong. I drop stuff all the time on my feet, like a clutz! :D I couldn't make it at a Grocery Store as a 'Carry Out' person.:rolleyes: :D LOL.

magicwoman19
07-21-2003, 03:49 PM
Hey shhhhhh, I am from Campbellsville too. Used to work at walmart, maybe we know each other, it is a small town ya know:) Welcome to BBS:)

Willow
07-21-2003, 04:23 PM
I will have to tell my mother about the tea tree oil and vinegar. She said she was noticing some discoloration on one of her toenails.

justinenycole26
07-21-2003, 06:29 PM
It can take up to 6 months for oral antifungal meds to start working and for new growth to appear, and more than a year to be "cured"
I know it sucks to have to wait that long, but don't give up!

magicwoman19
07-21-2003, 08:22 PM
Hi Shhhhh, I used to live in Campbellsville, now I live in Michigan since June, do I know you?? let me know it is a real small town

magicwoman19
07-21-2003, 08:23 PM
this is curleytop at the above post can't get magicwoman off my puter sorry