PDA

View Full Version : Not another one!! Man Accused of Killing Kitten

Lisa03
07-20-2003, 06:13 AM
I can't believe this crap!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A suburban Detroit man is facing a felony count of animal cruelty after allegedly throwing a kitten out his car window while driving down a highway.

A prosecutor tells the Detroit Free Press it's a case of "wanton and willful disregard of life." But the man's attorney says "people have gone crazy" over the case. He says his client is "a family man with a five month-old baby who attends church and plays the guitar."

Authorities say the man admitted killing the kitten after deciding he couldn't keep it as a pet for his daughter. He's free on five-thousand dollars cash bond after pleading innocent.

If convicted, the man faces up to four years in prison, a five-thousand dollar fine and 500 hours of community service
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok he has a 5 month baby- what if someone just threw his baby out the window like that?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

People just don't get punished enough for this type of crime!

This kitten had a life! If not with him then with someone that loved the kitten!!!

LunaChick
07-20-2003, 06:56 AM
GRRRRRRRR

I HATE these types of people!!! Poor little baby kitten. Ugh, these people need to be strung up. Sorry, this kind of thing really makes me angry. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Barbi_Route66
07-20-2003, 10:41 AM
While he was out driving, he should have brought the kitten to an animal shelter.

There was NO excuse for what he did. I don't care which church he attends & how often. If he can do something like this to a defenseless kitten, I don't want to start to imagine what he may do to his own child in case he decides one day he doesn't want it anyomre.

cpbaby
07-20-2003, 10:48 AM
WHY did he EVER think the 5 month old baby needed a kitten ANYWAY?

Even dropping the kitten at the curb of a side street wouldve given it a better chance at life than THIS!

suziebee20
07-20-2003, 01:01 PM
So he thought his 5 month old needed a kitten, changed his mind so he tossed it out the car window?!?! That's sick.

Willow
07-20-2003, 01:29 PM
I've known a few people who attended church turn out to be not so nice people. He can't use that as an excuse to get out of a punishment. The problem is these people that are hurting animals are getting away with it with a very lenient punishment. There needs to be a more severe punishment for these types of crimes.

CABANN
07-20-2003, 01:49 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

People like that make me sick. why couldn't he had just taken that poor kitty to a no kill animal shelter if he couldn't have kept it.

Willow
07-20-2003, 04:47 PM
I wouldn't agree with this either but even if he had let it go outside that would of been better than what he did. Who in their right mind throws a kitten out of a window while driving down the highway. What is wrong with people???????????

brumzoo
07-20-2003, 06:36 PM
I hate people! :mad: He faces being deported (I think he is from Nicaragua. I HOPE HE IS!!!

movie nut
07-20-2003, 08:09 PM
What goes around comes around. I don't want to be in his shoes. Someone may throw HIM out of a window.

redrig
07-21-2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Lisa03

But the man's attorney says "people have gone crazy" over the case. He says his client is "a family man with a five month-old baby who attends church and plays the guitar."

church and guitar, BFD!!! Who gives a rats ass, you killed another living thing that you saw as disposable!!!!A$$HOLE

ssshhhh
07-21-2003, 08:37 AM
re: Not another one!! Man Accused of Killing Kitten What sort of decent Dad gets a kitten for a small child anyways? There's cat scratching, maybe flee's as it gets bigger {Okay so much for the welfare of that baby} ... I would have been glad to take that kitten off his hands! I've got 3 "fixed" cats inside my home, and a German Shepard {retired} Police Dog, Who all stays in with our family, Myself - DH, & DD! Of course the German Shepard sleeps on the screened in front porch...but through the day, he is inside watching tv and he bathes the cats. {Comical site!} ...Oh that man! Why would anybody be soooooo cruel to one of Jesus creature? Is he going to hurt his own child the first time the child messes up in life?????? :mad: