PDA

View Full Version : @#%^$^&*( 17 Year Old Has Threatened My 9-year Old!!!!

kidzpca
07-19-2003, 04:05 PM
AND I'M TICKED!!!

OK TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT....THIS 17 YEAR OLD KID IS THE OLDER BROTHER TO A 6-YEAR OLD KID WHOM HAS NOT MANY FRIENDS BUT LIVES ACCROSS THE STREET AND A COUPLE HOUSES DOWN FROM US.

WE HAVE LIVED IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD FOR 6 YEARS AND THEY ONLY 3-4 YEARS.

WE HAVE HAD TROUBLE OFF AND ON FROM THE HOODLUM 17 YEAR OLD BUT HAVE LET IT GO UNTIL NOW. THIS KID HAS BROKEN INTO CARS, FLIPPED PEOPLE OFF...SPIED ON THE SINGLE LADIES IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND IS CONSTANTLY UNRULELY. THE PARENTS' WANT TO KICK HIM OUT THE MOMENT HE TURNS 18 IN SEPTEMBER.

OUR KIDS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO THE HOUSE UNLESS THE PARENT'S ARE THERE FOR YEARS...NOW TO MY 9 YEAR OLD SON, HE HAS BEEN FRIENDS OR AT LEAST TRIED TO BE FRIENDS WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD AS THE KID HAS VERY FEW FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH. BUT NOW I SEE WHY... ANYWHO... MY SON WENT OVER TO THE HOUSE WITH A 12 YEAR OLD FRIEND TO SEE IF THE 6 YEAR OLD BOY COULD PLAY.

THE 17 YEAR OLD BROTHER WHOM WAS SITTING THE YOUNGER ONE GOES TO MY SON. "NO, AND IF YOU COME INTO MY YARD AGAIN OR PLAY WITH XXXX EVER AGAIN I WILL KICK THE LIVING *HIT OUT OF YOU...AFEW OTHER EXPLECTIVES WERE SAID" (INCLUDING CALLING MY SON A C.S.(SOMETHING TO DO WITH MEN)

I DID NOT SEE OR HEAR THIS HAPPEN AS I WAS WORKING AT WORK, AND NO ADULTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD DID EITHER. THIS HAPPENED AT ABOUT 5:30 PM. WAS WITNESSED BY THE 12 YEAR OLD ONLY. AND THE 12 YEAR OLD SAID IF THE DUDE DID DO ANY SUCH THINGS CHARGES WOULD BE MADE. THE 17 YEAR OLD SAID HE WAS PROTECTED BECAUSE BOTH PARENTS ARE COPS.

YET THE HOODLUM IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW. BUT WHAT TO DO?

I CANNOT DO ANYTHING AT THIS POINT TO CHARGE THIS IDIOT UNTIL OTHERS WITNESS...SO...NONE OF MY KIDS ARE GOING BACK TO THIS HOUSE AGAIN EVEN IF THE PARENTS' ARE HOME. WE TOLD THE PARENTS THE SITUATION AND ARE LEAVING IT AT THAT. I ALSO TOLD THE KIDS TO NOT ONLY STAY AWAY FROM THE FAMILY BUT TO TELL OF ANYTHING OF THREATENING NATURE OR ATTACKS SO THAT CHARGES CAN BE MADE...CAUSE AT THIS TIME I DO NOT BELIEVE I HAVE ENOUGH TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER SINCE ONLY 2 MINORS WITNESSED THE INCIDENT.

:rolleyes: :confused: WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO?:confused: :rolleyes:

aimefisher
07-19-2003, 04:31 PM
File a report with the police department. Make sure they know everything that has happened. Also if that does not work try your City Council. They may be able to tell you who to talk to if the PD doesn't do anything.

kidzpca
07-19-2003, 04:39 PM
EVEN IF THIS HAPPENED TWO DAYS AGO?

kidzpca
07-19-2003, 05:27 PM
Thanks Ravenlost and others

I AM JUST SO FED UP WITH THIS JUNK...

1busymomma
07-19-2003, 09:03 PM
Yes, file a police report, because after awhile the police reports can be evidence to take to court to get the restraining order.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. :(

Barbi_Route66
07-19-2003, 11:49 PM
I would definitely file a police report on this bully. He sounds like a pathetic person to be threatening a 9 year old child.

NoFoolPrice
07-20-2003, 08:13 AM
The 17 year old sounds like he needs help. If you file charges it might make the parents realize that their son is in trouble and seek counseling. It's also very possible that the courts would order counseling. In the long run, you could be helping a troubled youth get on the right track. Good luck!

kidzpca
07-21-2003, 08:25 PM
Bump

Just want to see if anyone else has opinions. In the meantime we have started to document all in a diary and have a complaint filed.

Please also try to get KissMissLynn to look at this as I know too she is in the placement of "Authority of things like this" Thanks

mrsswede
07-21-2003, 11:30 PM
Just bumping for you. Good luck.

Gitty
07-22-2003, 01:39 AM
What charges would you file? And I doubt if you can even get a restraining order. You have no witness. The prosecutor won't even let you file any charges. It's considered a he said, she said type thing. One of my neighbors got a letter from a guy that was in jail. He wrote in the letter "When I get out of jail, You may get shot. Better be careful." This person has been in jail alongtime. And has been making threats the whole time, to my neighbor. My neighbor has talked to the cops, mayor, city counselors, prosecuter, warden, attorney, and even a judge. And she has all the letters for proof. They all told her to go on with her life, and quit dwelling on the threats. Or move somewhere he can't find her. BTW the person in jail is there for murdering 2 people. Person in jail gets out in september. But even my neighbor can't get a restraining order. Good Luck!

lisahiser
07-22-2003, 04:03 AM
A threat is still a threat, especially from someone who is an adult, that is threatening a child. Last thing I knew it was against the law to threaten physical harm on anyone, and if the person believes that it will happen, then they can get a restaining order. This happened to me when my soon to be ex was threatening me. He may not have EVER hit me, but I honestly believed that he would have hurt me and I put that in my restraining order. and I had NO witnesses~! and this was an adult threatening an adult. I honestly think that the judge will look at this in a TOTALLY different light when he/she sees it is a child being threatened. I would go for the the restraining order, plus I would call the cops to see what my options and mine and my child's rights are.
And to be quiet honest, I would have gone over there and given that PUNK a few words of my own if he even dared to threaten my child. (That's just me) This Punk needs some serious help, and needs to be stood up to and told that he CANNOT get away with this. Call the Cops. I would.

justbeachy
07-22-2003, 06:07 AM
I would be livid if someone (an adult, especially)threatened my child. I may just end up in jail myself. Sorry, to hear you are going through this, I hope you find resolution soon.

redrig
07-22-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Gitty
What charges would you file? And I doubt if you can even get a restraining order. You have no witness. The prosecutor won't even let you file any charges. It's considered a he said, she said type thing. One of my neighbors got a letter from a guy that was in jail. He wrote in the letter "When I get out of jail, You may get shot. Better be careful." This person has been in jail alongtime. And has been making threats the whole time, to my neighbor. My neighbor has talked to the cops, mayor, city counselors, prosecuter, warden, attorney, and even a judge. And she has all the letters for proof. They all told her to go on with her life, and quit dwelling on the threats. Or move somewhere he can't find her. BTW the person in jail is there for murdering 2 people. Person in jail gets out in september. But even my neighbor can't get a restraining order. Good Luck!

That's when you buy yourself a nice little 9mm and when they find you standing over the body you wave the letters and claim self defense.

MsLynn
07-22-2003, 02:46 PM
SENT YOU A PM

Gitty
07-22-2003, 04:33 PM
My Neighbor just came over again, today. She had been down to the court house today again and was told the same thing. I told her to put no tresspassing signs up and get a gun. I also told her to send a certified letter to each person that told her no on the restraining order, And ask again what to do. Hoping they would send her a letter back with their answers. So She had it in writing. Just CYA if something does happen! Hope you have better luck Kid!