PDA

View Full Version : My 12 year old has a big mouth!!!!!!!!!!! A tiny little whine.

CABANN
07-17-2003, 10:31 AM
I was trying to plan a surprise birthday party for my soon to be 15 year old. I reserved a room at a pizza place and I also had 2 of Zach's friend helping me out inviting everyone in their group, about 25 teenagers.

Well Zach comes home from work yesterday and asked if anyone called. Dustin said yep that Josh did but he talked to mom. Well Zach wanted to know what Josh and I talked about and Dustin told him that I was trying to find out how many people Josh had invited to the surprise party:mad:

I swear I think sometimes that boy has lost his brain.:D

Anyways Zach said he thought something was going on because a few of his friends wanted to talk to me when they were on the phone with him.

Oh well I tried, but I am sure the party will still be fun.

mlathroum
07-17-2003, 10:36 AM
You did try!! I am sure he appreciates you atleast tried.
It reminds me of the commercial about stuffing food in the kids mouth whenever he tries to talk.

okie
07-17-2003, 10:59 AM
Kids,you gotta love 'em.

CABANN
07-17-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by mlathroum

It reminds me of the commercial about stuffing food in the kids mouth whenever he tries to talk.

I don't think that will work. He always has food in his mouth:D

julie_angel
07-17-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Ravenlost
Your 12-year-old sounds like my daughter. You could never tell her a secret...it would be the first thing out of her mouth when the person walked into the room. She just couldn't help it.

I'm sure Zach will appreciate the effort you made anyway.

My 11 1/2 year old is exactly the same way!

I know that commercial, the one is for chewy granola bars. I tried it on my son, it didn't work:eek: