PDA

View Full Version : My Dog And The Phone Company

okie
07-15-2003, 08:49 PM
I'm so glad that this day is almost over.First my hubby has to work late,no biggy,i'm used to him working alot.

Well,then i let the dog out this morning and he runs away.It took me awhile to notice he was gone.I got busy taking care of my son and just didn't notice he had gotten out of the back yard.So i go to let the dogs back in the house because it started getting hot.Well,one dog came in but the other didn't.So i go outside to make him come in because it's getting hot by now and he isn't in the backyard.So i look around the house and he is no where to be found.So after i finish getting my son dressed for the day we drive around looking for him.never did find him.We just moved a few streets down so i hope he goes back to our old house(we have family living there)if he don't come back here.It's not the first time he has ran off but he usually comes back the same day or i find him somewhere near by.He's been nicknamed my little escape artist.

Then when i get home my phone line doesn't work.It is totally dead.I have been having problems with static in the phone line for a few days now.So i had to go back out in this heat and call the darn phone company.They said it would be looked into by tomorrow night.This earlier today.So i am having phone withdrawals right now.

justinenycole26
07-15-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by okie
So i am having phone withdrawals right now.

I feel your pain. You don't realize how much you miss it till it's gone. Do you have a cell for backup?

Hope your baby comes home soon.

Widgetsx3
07-15-2003, 09:48 PM
I hope you find your dog soon.

okie
07-16-2003, 07:39 PM
Well the dog finally came back.Actually the lady down the street found him and brought him back.I guess he was cruising the neighborhood.And my phone is now working.

Widgetsx3
07-16-2003, 07:45 PM
Congrats on both counts....more for the dog than the phone!

FireFox1973
07-16-2003, 07:47 PM
Glad your baby came home. He was probably checking out the new ladies on the block! LOL!

okie
07-16-2003, 07:48 PM
Thanks,i really got worried last night because he has always came back.