PDA

View Full Version : when it rains in this house it POURS!

jonette5
07-15-2003, 05:07 PM
Lord...I have ANOTHER bi**h!

We just found out today that my stepdaughter is getting married at the court house on Friday! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! She has been living with this scum bucket for about 3 yrs. She has a nine month old daughter. Scum Master of the World treats stepdot like sh*t. He is not physically abusive but VERY mentally and emotionally abusive to her. We have all talked to her till we are blue in the face! She decides to leave then he promises to change and she goes back....we all know that story. Our hearts are just broken...we know she wanted a wedding but Scum Master has told her it is this way or else. He don't even want her parents there, but I bet his mom will be there. His whole family controls stepdot.
I know, I know.....she is an adult and has to live her own life and make her own mistakes but I lived like this for 10 yrs with my ex and I wish she would listen to me tell her from experiance it won't change.
I know all we can do is stand by and watch and be here to pick up the pieces when she gets smart and leaves him for good! BUT THAT REALLY SUCKS!

My back...son's kidney stones...being sued...now the marriage from hell...UGH!
Oh well I am just gonna focus on the one bright spot...the cheerleading "All Stars" and to heck with the rest! LOL ;)

Tasha405
07-15-2003, 06:22 PM
{{{jonette}}}

julie_angel
07-15-2003, 06:47 PM
{{{{hugs}}}} Sorry you are having to deal with all this at once! If you ever need to talk, pm or e-mail me.

MrsManxieCat
07-15-2003, 06:52 PM
(((Jonette))) I am sorry to hear this and hope she will make the right decision in time. I know that I myself married young and had some problems "nothing abbusive" and we worked trough it. Here's to hoping mabey they can overcome this as well!

Hollie1974
07-15-2003, 07:22 PM
{{{jonette5}}}

schsa
07-16-2003, 08:04 AM
Too bad that she thinks that he's the best thing she can hook up with. Just let her make the mistake and plan to be there when her life falls apart.

In the meantime, I am so happy for your daughter and the All Stars!!!

squirt
07-16-2003, 08:10 AM
she is an adult and must make up her own mind. The only thing you can do is be there for her when she needs help, I wish someone was there for me when I needed it. Maybe she really loves the guy who knows. But stand by and be ready with the open arms and don't be judgemental. Remember we are only human and we all make mistakes. Have a good one,

dlwt
07-16-2003, 08:20 AM
I was in that type of relationship when I was young and NOTHING my Mom said would make me change my mind. All you can do is be there when she truly needs ya. I would just tell her I will always be here for you and No "I told you so's" :))
I will say my Mom never said that and after that relationship was finally over when I finally and I mean finally got smart his name was NEVER mentioned again LOL.

jonette5
07-16-2003, 01:21 PM
Well, we got sorta good news. The wedding has been postponed until stepdot gets next paycheck. She still hasn't told us about it. We found out cause her sister "ratted" her out to us. Her sister and Mom are doing everything they can to talk her out of this. DH is going over there after work tonight to have an "I'm her DAD and you better cut the crap out" talk with scum master! I hope something works to bring this girl to her senses! I found out last night that scum master is smoking pot! If he is doing it around that baby I will choke him and stepdot too! To my knowledge stepdot does not do it but if she does then she is a scum too! Her mom said if we find out there are drugs in that house then us 4 grandparents are gonna take that baby and just let one of them try to come get her!

Sorry... I feel like I am ranting! I am just so pi**ed right now!