PDA

View Full Version : ? for my Mom

badswife
07-15-2003, 01:23 PM
Last night she told my dad to turn off the computer. This morning all her icons and everything are BIG. She said she went to pogo to play a game and couldn't even play because the screen was so big the start button was not there. How does she go about resizing everything? I know it is probably pretty simple. But I've never done it so I don't know!

Merryg
07-15-2003, 01:39 PM
I am not a computer know it all but maybe this will work . . .

Go to view on your pull down menu items. Choose text size and choose the size you want. DOn't know if that helps?!?!?!

Maggie02
07-15-2003, 01:49 PM
View. Text Size. Medium.

That should fix it.

missymommy
07-15-2003, 02:56 PM
I am just guessing on this one but I am thinking you need to check the resolution? Go to the control panel I have xp so it might be different. I go to start then pick control panel then display then settings then she would want to adjust the resolution lower until she is happy with it then apply it. I believe but am not positive that this is the right thing so she will want to write down her original resolution down so she can put it back if I am wrong.

missymommy
07-15-2003, 03:01 PM
When I mess with mine it you can see what it looks like in the back round before you accept it if you select no it goes back to the way it was before you changed it.