PDA

View Full Version : I am so MAD

bears984
07-15-2003, 12:41 PM
My oldest son who know's better run a magnet over my computer screen and now it is runt!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is 12 years old I can not belive he did this now I have to find another screen for my computer and that is going to cost me out the butt!

Quaker_Parrots
07-15-2003, 12:50 PM
Open box special at Best Buy

Hollie1974
07-15-2003, 01:48 PM
:eek:

Summer job time for the 12 yr old!

{{{bears984}}}

schsa
07-15-2003, 02:28 PM
Is your son still alive? Just checking since no one knows the rath of a person who's just had their computer screen destroyed. Check around. You can get a decent price on a screen.

MrsManxieCat
07-15-2003, 02:39 PM
Sorry to hear that about what he did! Check Best Buy and Circuit City they usually have great Open Box Buy deals! Good Luck on your find and again I am sorry!

bears984
07-15-2003, 05:17 PM
Yes he is still alive and I have told him any money that he gets will be mine not his any more until he gets my new one paid off when ever I find one to get and for every day that I have to go with mine looking all weird like this he will have to do housework

squirt
07-16-2003, 08:07 AM
strangle the kid time, take a deep breath, count to then, then strangle him. Oh yes take all his magnets away from his first, in fact
If you lived in CA I'd tell you to go to Fry's they're always having specials on monitors, check with radio shack, i think they have what you need to hook your computer up to your tv. I've got the cords for it, but don't know how to do it. Boy would I like to see these words on a 32 inch tv screen. Have a good day

bears984
07-16-2003, 06:32 PM
cab92
If you can by chance figure out who it was it would be nice to have the name so that I could look it up if it is not to much of a problem for you Thanks so very much!

jucyrdappl
07-16-2003, 09:28 PM
I don't know if this is any help to you, or if it is the same thing at all either. But my son.....who is now 13 ran an industrial sized magnet (in the shape of a ring) over my T.V. screen when he was about 7, it was screwed up for at least a day, it showed the image of the magnet and the color was just all screwed up. I left it off for a day and it slowly faded away. I would still have the same T.V. if it weren't for a break in I had 2 years ago. So maybe keeping it turned off for a while *might* help that situation??? Good Luck!

tmesser
07-17-2003, 12:01 PM
first he would be grounded for the rest of the summer and maybe part of the school year because he is old enough to know better. second go to pawn shops and look for a screen. we got my 15year old a complete compac computer for her birthday for $170. it works great the only thing wrong is that we can't get the color to adjust right. but look at the pawn shops before you go and buy a brand new one.

bbjoan
07-18-2003, 03:58 PM
TRY A SECOND HAND STORE I RUN ONE AND WE GET THEM ALL THE TIME