PDA

View Full Version : Can You Believe This Ebay Member?

MrsManxieCat
07-14-2003, 07:30 PM
Ok I bid on an auction 3 day's ago when it started for a tupperware double collander. My bid was for a $1.00 and I was the only bidder. The closing date was today and about an hour before the auction ended mabey sooner she cancelled my bid. I got an email from ebay stating this and when I clicked to find the reason I found it was ended early cause the item was lost or broken :rolleyes: now wouldn't she of known this sooner then an hour before the auction ended? I think she didn't want her item to go for that low so she did that to keep it from selling.

laughsalot
07-14-2003, 07:36 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i hate people like that. If you cant handle what it is going for then dont list it!

twinkiesmom
07-14-2003, 07:52 PM
can u watch her other auctions and see if she posts a similar item at another time? Then copy the link to that onto the email ebay sent u and ask them to investigate? I dunno. Sounds fishy to me. Sry that happened to u.

KimNRandy
07-14-2003, 07:54 PM
Yeah, I would keep an eye on her other auctions. If she does it again, report her.

MrsManxieCat
07-14-2003, 08:09 PM
Emelle LOL thats so true! Most of my kitchen containers are tupperware thanks to a member here that got me addicted! It is great stuff and you can't beat the warranty they give! I have piece my MIL gave me that as old as my hubby!

MrsManxieCat
07-14-2003, 08:11 PM
I told you I am comming to get that one set for sure since I can use it! The rest I will have to take a look at and see if I can or will use it! I am not supposed to be buying any more as my MIL is supposed to get me some from a person she knows at the company itself!

Quaker_Parrots
07-14-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Emelle
tupperware addict!!

My SIL was like that,if not worse, lol, horded the stuff, till my brother said "That's Enough" and made her sell most of it in a yard sale, she gets a few new pieces now and then, but she doesn't have as much as she did

MrsManxieCat
07-14-2003, 08:16 PM
Taybai
No honestly I am not that bad. I just get the pieces I know that I can and will use like Emelles Rock and Serve set. I need to go pick up from her soon. I really only own a mixing bowl set,veggie tray, and some containers to store food in! I only add to my collection when I find a good deal or great used stuff! I know my hubby would say enough if I was over doing it so I am ok for now :)

Quaker_Parrots
07-14-2003, 08:23 PM
oopsie. I actually quoted the wrong person, I will correct, must be bed time, not seeing too straight, lol

I am addicted to the tupperware S&P sets and the tumblers myself

TX_Cowgirl
07-14-2003, 09:43 PM
well you could be like me I won a the movie christine from this lady on june 2nd and sent payment on 6th of june she got the money order and i still have not gotten my movie i have a stack of emails i have sent her and only 4 responses from her she said she cant tell me what date it was mailed on and no one has ever needed to have that....and i filed a square trade thing with her and she has not responded to it...and i finally got tired of no replies and left her neg feedback as so did a few other ppl and then she got pissed off and left us all bad feedback..and it was the same on all of ours..now that is crappy