PDA

View Full Version : Thank You for the Postcard!! Thread

Ladytiger
07-14-2003, 03:30 PM
A couple of weeks or so ago, I made a request for postcards from where you live or vacations or both, something that represents you and yours for my scrapbook.
What I am doing while my mind heals is making a scrapbook as my memory comes back. It has gotten fun now, as you can see from my posts-major pieces of my childhood have begun to surface.
Who would have thought that as I turn 39 tomorrow I would be reliving my childhood-the good memories that I have buried along with the bad?!

This thread is to let the people know that I got the postcards. Thank you again. It's a long journey, but having all of you around me makes it somewhat easier. I love you.

Ladytiger
07-14-2003, 03:34 PM
Thank you MsPiggy44 and KissMsLynn:D

miccit
07-14-2003, 03:48 PM
We are heading to Seattle this weekend for the Bite of Seattle. I will pick you up some there. Do you want them to be written on or blank?

ldavern
07-14-2003, 03:58 PM
******hangs her head in shame and admits she hasn't sent her's yet*********** Sorry

Ladytiger
07-14-2003, 05:09 PM
Miccit-whichever you prefer. Either way I will love them!

Ldavern-no need, this is an ongoing scrapbook sweetie.

MsPiggy44
07-14-2003, 05:45 PM
I'm glad ya got it.
When we go on vacation at the end of Aug. I will take your address with me and I will mail ya another postcard or 2 or maybe 3. Depends on where we are headed. For now DH has said maybe we will go up the coast. I guess I will have to wait and see.

belcherpi
07-14-2003, 05:49 PM
If you still want postcards in mid Nov. I will be going to Disney World and Sea World if you would like some postcards from there. We went to Busch Gardens the first week of June and silly me didn't buy any postcards.:eek: I was so disappointed when I got home.:( . I have started a list of things to remember for Disney and Sea World so if you want postcards I can add it to my list so I don't forget them.;)

kidzpca
07-14-2003, 06:03 PM
I sent some more from Ann Arbor and sites in Michigan. Should get them soon. Best wishes.

kidzpca & Dot

Ladytiger
07-14-2003, 07:58 PM
Thank you belcherpi! That would be wonderful!
Kidzpa and MsPiggy!
This has finally given me something to look forward to-plus I am exercising my brain again to remember things. Seeing one thing can spark a flood of memories. It's strange but really neat at the same time.
Ya know, life is soooo simple if people would just let it be.

peaceluver
07-14-2003, 08:33 PM
I am from the hometown of superman if you would like a postcard just pm me your addy. :)

FireFox1973
07-14-2003, 08:58 PM
Hey, Patti, did you get mine? Branson was awsome, but heading back home to mom's farm was better. Very unhappy to be back in NJ! Hope all is well with you, and will give you a shout soon.

Ladytiger
07-16-2003, 02:47 PM
YAY!
Today I got Kelsey's, JB's and Kidzcpa's.
Thank you!

Firefox, haven't gotten one yet.

nosamiam
07-16-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by peaceluver
I am from the hometown of superman if you would like a postcard just pm me your addy. :)

I know where that is!!

nosamiam
07-16-2003, 03:14 PM
Hey LT I am saving them and going to mail them all together is that okay?

FireFox1973
07-16-2003, 07:46 PM
Patti, I sent you one from Branson last Wed! I am surprised you did not get it!!! Was thinking of you!