PDA

View Full Version : My smarty pants kids

rain_cries
07-14-2003, 09:30 AM
My 6 year old is driving me batty! Since yesterday, he has been backtalking me, telling me to leave him alone and he hates me. He has been hitting his brothers. I put him in the corner for backtalking me and he is screaming. My 5 year old just peed on my floor and pood in his pants. My 3 year old is being a smarty pants. This behavior is not normal for them. I have no idea what the heck is going on, but PLEASE - if anyone has any calgon, send it my way!!!!!

julie_angel
07-14-2003, 10:09 AM
{{{{rain_cries}}}} I'm sorry you are having a hard time with them! Summer does funny things to otherwise good children. Hope they get back to normal for you soon! Until then, I'm sending you a bunch of hugs! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{big big hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Carlie
07-14-2003, 10:13 AM
full moon yesterday.. it really does screw up people's attitudes and behavors... hoenstly.

Tasha405
07-14-2003, 10:14 AM
Oh no, I hope they calm down soon. {{{Hugs}}}

tiffany21
07-14-2003, 10:21 AM
hope they all calm down soon and lots of hugs. also.

rain_cries
07-14-2003, 12:53 PM
Thanks... I homeschool my kids and they have plenty to do throughout the summer. We don't grade during summer, but they still have school work to do so that they keep up for the next school year. Their daddy was on vacation for almost two weeks and he just went back to work today, so maybe that has something to do with it... ARGH!

Mommy is the hardest job there is! Thank goodness the hugs are worth it!

Johnsmom
07-14-2003, 02:38 PM
Their daddy was on vacation for almost two weeks and he just went back to work today, so maybe that has something to do with it..

I vote for that. Whenever my hubby goes away, my kids turn into monsters-acting out terribly. Then, the adjust. Then, he comes home and they do it again!! Then, they re-adjust and we are OK til next time. I bet they got used to having daddy home & are acting out because of the change in their routines. Of course, the full-moon doesn't help ;)

1busymomma
07-14-2003, 02:55 PM
(((((((((((((rain-cries)))))))))))))

my kids are being pills to. :( Must be in the water.

Quaker_Parrots
07-14-2003, 05:05 PM
If it's not too hot, try the park, or even let them run outside for a while, get some of that energy gone, maybe you can get some peace if you wear them out, and they take naps (know that probably is a long shot, but worth a try) {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

twinkiesmom
07-15-2003, 12:31 AM
Mine always wanna stay inside n be on the puter or nintendo . . . . I keep booting em outside. So nice out . . . . go run n scream out there and leave me be!! Oh, I am so ready for school to start.

{{rain_cries}}

rain_cries
07-15-2003, 07:08 AM
We have gone to the park, outside in our yard they have a treehouse with a sandbox and a swingset, they have gone to the amusement park... They will not take naps (ugh). They have a never ending supply of energy.