PDA

View Full Version : Friend needs some good thoughts...

Mini
07-11-2003, 10:15 PM
My dads boss's mom(i dunno how old she is but shes old) I think she had a heart attack(not sure of the story) but anyways they did some tests on her and they found some blockage and they are gonna do some more tests to find out if it's bad or not. If it's not that bad they are gonna give her medicine to break up the stuff but if it's bad they are gonna have to do surgery..PLEASE keep her in your thoguhts i've known her almost all my life and shes a wonderful lady and so nice. My great aunt had to have heart surgery and she died a few days later..i'm so scared it's gonna happen to her to.:(

DBackFan
07-11-2003, 10:58 PM
Hugs sweetie. Heart blockages are not good but not the end of the world. I just had an angiogram done 2 days ago but Thank God I was fine. The tests are gross but think positve she will do just fine.

Gia
07-11-2003, 11:28 PM
{{{BSB}}} I will definitely remember her and her family in my thoughts and prayers

MOOSEdaddy
07-12-2003, 08:06 AM
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FAMILY~

MelanieAnn
07-12-2003, 02:06 PM
Hugs! Hope everything works out well!

tsquared
07-12-2003, 08:01 PM
either way she is going to have to have some help...and this is the best thing for them to do......she will be in my thoughts and prayers as well as you for caring so much for her too......

Mini
07-12-2003, 08:10 PM
Thanks you guys..i'm not sure when their gonna do this(the surgery if they even have to) if i hear anything i'll let you know.