PDA

View Full Version : Is this weird or what?

Candice
07-11-2003, 11:55 AM
Okay... a couple days ago I was laying on the couch and I fell asleep... this was at about 10:30 and I had this dream that my BF was at work, papering a house. He paints houses, and ya know, they have to drop them and put paper all over the windows and what not so they don't get paint on them... but anyways, he was papering a light fixture and he was on the very top step of the ladder and he lost his balance, starting wobbling, fell, hit his head... had a seizure and on the way to the hospital, he died. And then I woke up, and I was really upset about it. Ya know, when you have those dreams that are so real, you wake up crying? Well, it was like that. Then when he gets home he tells me while he was papering a light fixture at work, he lost his balance and almost fell of the ladder while on the very top step! :eek: Scared the crap out of me! Isn't that weird!? And when I asked him what time it was, he said he wasn't sure.. maybe 11:00... I never remember my dreams in that much detail... but for some reason, I remembered every little thing about that one. I've thought about it everyday... and it's really starting to make me a little crazy. Just thought I'd share with somebody... :)

spongebob
07-11-2003, 12:06 PM
man that would scare the crap out of me also.. now go give him a big hug you know you want to and it will make you feel a little better.. glad he okay..and that he didn't fall...i have some weird dreams also that seems so real....

Candice
07-11-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by spongebob
man that would scare the crap out of me also.. now go give him a big hug you know you want to and it will make you feel a little better.. glad he okay..and that he didn't fall...i have some weird dreams also that seems so real....
Lol, I gave him the biggest hug the minute he walked in the door! I was so glad to see him!

Quaker_Parrots
07-11-2003, 12:57 PM
Was it wall paper? you ought to compare notes, and see if the wallpaper matched your dream, maybe you were having an out of body experience

IAhawkeye
07-11-2003, 04:14 PM
DOO-DOO,DOO-DOO,DOO-DOO,DOO-DOO !

(Hummin' Twilight Zone.)
:)

Candice
07-11-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by IAhawkeye
DOO-DOO,DOO-DOO,DOO-DOO,DOO-DOO !

(Hummin' Twilight Zone.)
:)

Lol... welcome to BBS! I realize you're not that new, but I've never seen you before, so welcome! :)

Tracy'sMom
07-11-2003, 04:31 PM
That was weird, My mother in law is like that if something happens to someone in the family. She usually wakes up at the exact time it happened.
Just make sure He knows how much You Love Him.:)

squirt
07-11-2003, 04:53 PM
Don't we all wish that our weird dreams not come true, yet the good ones come true. Have a good day