PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe this!!!!

KrystallizedFlame
07-10-2003, 06:55 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/susansmithad1.html

What a sick individual.

miccit
07-10-2003, 07:01 PM
OMG! I don't think she would like what I would like to write to her.:mad: That just makes me so mad.

lisahiser
07-10-2003, 07:04 PM
I'm not even going to waste my time saying what I think of her.......... :mad:

Tasha405
07-10-2003, 07:05 PM
She makes me sick :mad:

miccit
07-10-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by FlatBroke
She makes me so sick to my stomach:mad: Look at her smiling in that picture:mad: I would just love to give her a good punch right in that mouth:mad: She shouldn't even be allowed to have internet access. If it were up to me I would make her stare at them babies pictures all day long:( AWWWWWWW!!! She makes me so ill, I'm gonna stop now before I scream.

((((((Flatbroke))))))) Are you ok??? I know what you mean, I can't believe her nerve.

miccit
07-10-2003, 07:27 PM
And the sad thing is there some whack job out there that will write to her and start up some big romance. It happens all the time. When I worked in the prison we always had inmate groupies sending letters in. Makes you wonder about people.:rolleyes: (No offense to anyone, I just don't get the wanting to date a prisoner thing)

Hillbilly
07-10-2003, 07:46 PM
I've got a few things I'd like to say to the #%&@* too.:mad: :mad: Truthfully,I'd like to kick her a$$! :mad:

miccit
07-10-2003, 08:10 PM
I don't understand why she didn't just give them up either. Weren't they being cared for by her aunt or something (or was that someone else).

I too am surprised something hasn't happened to her in prison. I know the prison where I worked wife beaters and anyone who did anything to kids lived hard lives in prison.

lilbugger
07-10-2003, 08:35 PM
Shes one sick B*tch:mad:

okie
07-10-2003, 08:50 PM
Oh,she makes me sick!!!They should have chained her in a car,locked the car and drowned her.I too am shocked no one has killed her yet either.

MelanieAnn
07-10-2003, 11:23 PM
:(

Ditto.

hotwheelstx
07-11-2003, 12:54 AM
I remember when that happened. It was all over the news. She wanted to be w/another man that didn't want any children.

She's really sick. I can't believe that our tax dollars go to support something like this!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Here's more on the story and what started it all:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/fillicide/smith/

Susan Smith is one sick puppy:mad: :mad: :mad:

momfromTN
07-11-2003, 06:38 AM
I think the fitting punishment would be to plaster the walls of her cell with COLOR photos of how her kids looked when they were dragged out of the river. Drowing victims are NOT pretty.

Njean31
07-11-2003, 09:19 PM
she is disgusting!!!!!! how the hell does she have internet access for this type of stuff, i could maybe understand educational access, but this? it makes my blood boil. a couple of years ago, i read somewhere she got "married" to another woman in prison and i also read somewhere that numerous guards have been fired for having sex with this useless oxygen depleter.

Hillbilly
07-12-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Fireball
It is so sad to see violence continiously perpetuated in society.
I was alarmed at Smith's violence and I'm alarmed at the sharply violent responses to her. Each act of violence is seemingly justification for more violent threats and attitudes and it becomes more accepted and ingrained in our society. That is how Smith came to seek the solution to her troubles she did. More and more people are conditioned by society to see violent acts, words, and attitudes as their right to solve their problems and frustrations.

It is very sad indeed. The way I see this is that this lunatic put her beautiful babies in a car and drowned them.They were totally helpless and they were being killed by their mother.It is going to bring out anger in people for what she did.I have no time or sympathy for a child killer.I have only bad things to say about someone who does such a thing,if that seems like it is harsh I'm sorry.It has nothing to do with society with me,it is just how I feel about murdering an innocent child.Yes,I think she deserves to feel pain and suffering just like those children did when they were drowning.