PDA

View Full Version : What Your Kidding????????

tsquared
07-09-2003, 07:09 PM
I guy in Thorton Colorado replaced his dead grass with artificial turf costing $3 and up per square foot when sod cost $1.50. After he got it put in he was told by city officials to take it out because they allowed only natural materials in the landscaping. Also said it had to go because of concerns for access to underground utilities and worries over fading and vandelism.. With water rations in Colorado and he is trying to spruce up his neighborhood and the city says no way hosea.

MsLynn
07-09-2003, 07:13 PM
heck fire, if i could afford it i'd have artifical grass

sadie01
07-09-2003, 07:15 PM
2 words... Astr Turf! If the NFL can play on it, why not have it in your yard.. lol
What about the people who "plant" fake plastic flowers in their yards?!

Danny
07-09-2003, 07:46 PM
I constantly threaten to cement over my yard & paint it green!! Think of what a ruckus THAT would raise!

Ladytiger
07-09-2003, 07:47 PM
LOL@Danny!
Right now fake grass sounds wonderful-my allergies are in full swing.

tsquared
07-09-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Danny
I constantly threaten to cement over my yard & paint it green!! Think of what a ruckus THAT would raise!
ohhhhhh the visual i have of Danny mowing his new yard..lol

Danny
07-09-2003, 07:54 PM
The point being - Danny will never be mowing that yard again!!!!

tsquared
07-09-2003, 08:00 PM
my luck i would do that and then the town would die out...lol

adair
07-09-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Danny

LOL...have thought about doing that myself.....it would keep the weeds and dust down and it would create water wells around my trees.

NINK
07-12-2003, 11:58 AM
i'm not going to have a "yard" my back yard will be swimming pool and decking and the front will be proch and a rock garden, side yards will be rock gardens too. i'm going to rotatill it all up and cover it in plastic and than plant flowers here and there and put pea gravel or river rocks down. i hate mowing.

DreamWarrior
07-12-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Ladytiger

Right now fake grass sounds wonderful-my allergies are in full swing.

Mine too!!! Thank GOD for ALAVERT!!!!! LOL

huggles LT!!!