PDA

View Full Version : Stop harrasing me!!!!!!!!!!!!

1busymomma
07-09-2003, 01:16 PM
In the last 48 hours I have been non-stop accused and harrased by my ex over his gfriend hitting her dot, and being turned into CPS.

They think I turned her in because my name went out over the police scanner and was on the police report. I was the one that was home as I have all 4 kids with me (to cut daycare costs). I have told my ex numerous times that I was NOT the one who called CPS, that I do not know who called CPS and that the only reason my name went out is because I was the one who was home.

Which then led to another form of harrasment in that the mother is throwing a fit because I am not on HER approved sitter list. Quite frankly, how can she even throw a fit, when she watches and transports my kids from time to time and I can't do anything about it?

She told the officer dot had a black eye from allergies....it's not flying over to well in the police and CPS dept. as my ex said he though dot fell on the way back to our house to obtain the black eye. The story keeps changing every time you talk to them. :mad:

Do you think that if I send them a certified letter telling them to cease harrasment that it would hold up in the courts? I have half a mind to tell them off, but I would rather do it the legal way. I know I could just call the cops each time they do it, but they always somehow manage to get out of it each and every time they are called on the carpet about something, and the cops really do get tired of dealing with this woman (DBF is still friends with alot of the officers down there) I suppose I could do both....what would you do?

1busymomma
07-09-2003, 01:37 PM
Well, you can get allergy "shiners". my son has gotten them every spring since he was born, but in that case only the underneath of the eye turns slightly purple and it happens to BOTH eyes, and that is what my pediatrician told me, when I rushed my son in the first time it happened. In this case it was dot's entire eye area (1 eye) and when she shuts it, it resembles the shape of an adult finger which is what they are going after her for.

rain_cries
07-09-2003, 03:07 PM
My oldest son gets the same way. His is from sinuses, though. Both eyes affected and only the lower area. Looks like dark undereye circles.

CAMSmama
07-09-2003, 05:59 PM
One of my sons has severe asthma and allergies and his eyes turn black also, he has looked as if he had been hit a few times, but it has always been BOTH eyes at the same time.

1busymomma
07-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by CAMSmama
but it has always been BOTH eyes at the same time.

And that is a big part of why no one buys her story.............my ex keeps mentioning that as if that must be the reason for her black eye. My son when he gets the allergy shiners are in both eyes, same as my ex and my dot and even myself (although mine are barely noticeable, I just look tired).

The whole thing makes me sick, but dot is sticking with her story of what happened, and because she gets upset when she talks about it, I really do believe that is what happened.